• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City AFC v MK Dons Official Match Day Thread. 2 Feb 2019

scottus86

Hope we get the three points, it'd be the perfect birthday present for me and Matty T.

I'd like the fans just to focus on supporting city and cheering on the boys. If they must take a swipe at Tisdale, I'd rather they done it in a way that doesn't mention his name and a bit creative.

With the line up I'd like to see us ins a 4-3-3 shape, but I'm guessing it'll be 4-5-1

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
...that said, i thought Jaden Brown might've made more of an impact. Is he injured?

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Also, as it seems compulsory to have an opinion on Tisdale's reception, I'm hoping there's no red carpet and he faces a bit of hostility, but hoping its relatively dignified and there's no idiocy (paedo chants and whatnot). He did well for us, but I can't forgive the nonsense around him leaving... bleating in the national press, his attitude to the supporters/trust, choosing MKdons as his next destination and premeditatedly screwing us over with JMTs contract. He's a *******. Am hoping for a win and Tisdale to know we're not happy to see him back.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
A good queue of MK Dons fans outside the turnstiles at 2pm..They must be keen !

StroudGrecian

Notts co 1-0 Lincoln, apparently before we've kicked off!

thermopylai

Looking forward to a hard fought 2-1 win, goals from Law and Moxey.
They will score a late consolation after Harley's run sets up Wheeler.
Crowd support us passionately and show appreciation to Tis as one of the best managers we have ever had. Everyone goes home happy. Well, City fans do.

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
A good noisy atmosphere there.Quite a cautious Tisdale-like line up and loads of options on the bench for the last 20 minutes.

Last edited:

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Did think Bowman would start.

crocks

Booking for Sweeney already!

StroudGrecian

1-0 City!!!

Nicky Law

Last edited: