• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ethan Ampadu

Exehausted

In an online fans forum a while ago, possibly at the end of lock down, Taggy and Nick Hawker were asked about the 3 way split. They both said that it was never a policy or anything set in stone. It was no more than an aspiration, because of the way things change. The rebuild at the Cliff Hill which was so desperately needed, obviously took care of a huge amount of any spare cash. So don't get hung up on the three way split, it's no more than an aspiration.

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Bit of a comedown for Ethan going from playing Milan and Juventus to playing Rotherham and Plymouth

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Bit of a comedown for Ethan going from playing Milan and Juventus to playing Rotherham and Plymouth
As least he can pop in and visit his mum when he plays Plymouth

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yes it is but hopefully his career generally will now kick on from here.

Cowshed Grecian

He probably won’t get relegated this season with Leeds though

Spanks

Administrator
Staff member
I mean, I don’t want Ethan to get relegated again, but I might let a small giggle escape if it did happen this season, at Leeds.🤣

Boyo

I've not seen the length of the deal mentioned anywhere, which of course is important as fees are now often paid over the duration of the contract, rather than all up front.

yticretexe

I've not seen the length of the deal mentioned anywhere, which of course is important as fees are now often paid over the duration of the contract, rather than all up front.
Is this true? If so could you share a source please as interested to read this.
I would've thought there would be a difference between how fees are ammortised across the length of the contract in the financial statements vs the payment terms agreed by parties.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
As least he can pop in and visit his mum when he plays Plymouth
Isn't Kwame coaching in Canada? If so, assume his mum might be out there too.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Isn't Kwame coaching in Canada? If so, assume his mum might be out there too.
Could be I was just thinking as he was down here whilst Kwame was coaching at Arsenal his mum might still live down here.