• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ethan Ampadu

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
I can't see why Ampadu would drop down to the Championship when the whole of Serie A has had a good look at him.All depends on whether he wants to play abroad for an extended time but has to be better than Leeds who looked a disorganised mess off the pitch last year.

We still have t
In an online fans forum a while ago, possibly at the end of lock down, Taggy and Nick Hawker were asked about the 3 way split. They both said that it was never a policy or anything set in stone. It was no more than an aspiration, because of the way things change. The rebuild at the Cliff Hill which was so desperately needed, obviously took care of a huge amount of any spare cash. So don't get hung up on the three way split, it's no more than an aspiration.
Agreed. But no doubt the full training ground plan will be executed now we have some more money. The initial plans we different I believe, to what was delivered. This should be done of course.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Might be nice to get some giant murals of Ethan, Ollie Watkins, Matt Grimes, et al on some part of the outside of the new building. Imagine they would attract plenty of interest from passers-by, especially young kids who mightn't otherwise take much of an interest in Exeter City.

Grecianman135

Might be nice to get some giant murals of Ethan, Ollie Watkins, Matt Grimes, et al on some part of the outside of the new building. Imagine they would attract plenty of interest from passers-by, especially young kids who mightn't otherwise take much of an interest in Exeter City.
Genuinely quite surprised we haven't had one of them at the training ground to open it officially 👍

Reactions: Egg

ExeterCraic

I still have high hopes, he's had some great games here and there so if he can find some consistency then there's no reason he shouldn't be a respectable PL level player. Watkins was in the championship until he was 24, absolutely no reason Amps can't kick on with this move.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
I still have high hopes, he's had some great games here and there so if he can find some consistency then there's no reason he shouldn't be a respectable PL level player. Watkins was in the championship until he was 24, absolutely no reason Amps can't kick on with this move.
My thoughts exactly either get back into PL with Leeds or play to a level where one of the bigger boys decide he is worth bidding for in which case more £££££ for us UTC.

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Leeds are massive and now have parachute payments, it’s a really good move for him

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Leeds are massive and now have parachute payments, it’s a really good move for him
I tend to agree. Would be amazed if they don't go straight back up, so he could very well be back in the Prem in a years time. The move eont affect his Wales career either.

Benjisheps14

Milwaukee, Wisconsin (but formerly Bude, Cornwall)
I tend to agree. Would be amazed if they don't go straight back up, so he could very well be back in the Prem in a years time. The move eont affect his Wales career either.
I’d assume that a big part of the add ons are linked to Leeds going back up as well which we will benefit from….so they are now my favorite team in the Championship!! 😂

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hopefully the club can confirm what we'll get initially. I think it'll be around 1m to 1.5m and then still potentially more to come in the future.