• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ethan Ampadu

DanceMagnet

Disagree. I think he's ok, better than the other middling managers: Allardyce, Pardew, McLaren, Pulis etc. Not a world beater, but not a duffer either.
Another one whose interviews are pretty terrible though.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not even on the bench (again) in the Loadacarp Cup tonight. :(

Colesman Ballz

Sarri is an ex banker (no really, I am not trying to bypass the dreaded filter !) and doesn't like changes or taking risks. Too bad the rest of those ****s didn't follow suit in the noughties, leading up to the 2008 meltdown !

Jazzi

What's with this anti-cup stuff?
Carabao Cup, Checkatrade Trophy (cup) I know the names keep changing, but why so anti?

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Not good for us, and if they go out then less chance of future games. If he isn’t going to play him surprised he didn’t get loaned out.

andrew p long

Not good for us, and if they go out then less chance of future games. If he isn’t going to play him surprised he didn’t get loaned out.
Cripes! I just deleted the recording I was making of this game, then found that Chelsea had won with two late goals...

Stelios

Cripes! I just deleted the recording I was making of this game, then found that Chelsea had won with two late goals...
Highlights on Quest (free view) at 22:30 tonight.

andrew p long

Highlights on Quest (free view) at 22:30 tonight.
Got it, Thanks,appreciated.

ExeterCityLad

Soccerway is showing Ampadu has only had 1 appearance for Chelsea's first team. Is that correct? I'm sure he has featured in more than 1 match for their first team.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Soccerway is showing Ampadu has only had 1 appearance for Chelsea's first team. Is that correct? I'm sure he has featured in more than 1 match for their first team.
Presumably their stat is only league appearances? He has made one of those (against Huddersfield last season).