• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Drum and Flags Thread!

gmgr1

it was fantastic today in my opinion, got the atmosphere going despite the game being boring. when have we ever had that? it was my friends hitting the drum and i am all for it. all we need now is drum sticks that dont snap when someone hits the drum and people to wave the flags more!

Roy Hodgson

Yeah needs tuning and for us to get drumsticks that don't snap!
Wycombe being the next game, where we as fans have had some good times. Can we make this one even better? Orient could have been better, hopefully that won't happen on Boxing Day.

HarryECFC

Hahaa. That was funny!

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Wycombe being the next game, where we as fans have had some good times. Can we make this one even better? Orient could have been better, hopefully that won't happen on Boxing Day.
Will try and get the flags there if the safety officer allows it

Awful. The drummer was worse than the game. Most drums at English games are dire & dull. Today's drummer was dire, dull, & couldn't even keep time.

Had the game been any good, I'd have said the crap drummer ruined it. But it wasn't.

HarryECFC

Awful. The drummer was worse than the game. Most drums at English games are dire & dull. Today's drummer was dire, dull, & couldn't even keep time.

Had the game been any good, I'd have said the crap drummer ruined it. But it wasn't.
Sadly im going to kinda agree but not to the full extent. I believe the drum has potential. Today was a bit mad because there were about 6 people whacking the drum. We need to keep to 1/2 drummers that practise and get better. I was even one of the drummers.

We will certainly work on it...

Boyo

For a pretty dull game, the atmosphere was decent, and the last 20 mins were superb. Drum was ok, although more effort at slowing the songs down is required. Flags were decent too, although I wish they were waved more -particularly the big one.

Good start, room for improvement. We'll get there!

UTC

LOG

I concur.

The timing was non-existent, it was just hit and hope. In the second half there was a decent chant going and then the drum came in at twice the speed and f*cked it up.

I voted yes, but if you're going to do it, do it properly.

Joshyd123

Absolutely rubbish.

ECFC traveller

Drummers failed, flags failed and the singers failed. Enough said.