• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Creepy Crawley V Exeter City discussion thread

scottus86

Fisher has earnt a starting place instead of Bowman. He has scored two in our last three games, the supply is there and he is taking advantage of it, where as Bowman has been missing the target with chances he should at least be testing the keeper with. A spell on the bench will do him good and a spell in the first team for Fisher will do him goog. Fisher scored over 10 goals for a poor Yeovil team last season, imagine what he can do with service from Williams, Sparkes, Law, Collins and Taylor.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
I would go with
Maxted
Sweeney Martin Parkes (if fit)/Moxey/Woodman Sparkes
Taylor Collins Law (if fit, didn't look it on Tuesday)/Atangana
Fisher Jay

Subs Visser Richardson Atangana Seymour Martin L Bowman Williams

for a 3-0 victory Fisher x2 and Jay

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Nigel now seems to have built his fitness up to a good level and is beginning to look the part, MT is keen to get him in so hopefully he’ll start at Crawley with Jake coming back as well.

GJW

I’m going to stick my neck out here ......

I love a good neck stretch.

Back on topic, 1-1 to us.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Nigel now seems to have built his fitness up to a good level and is beginning to look the part, MT is keen to get him in so hopefully he’ll start at Crawley with Jake coming back as well.
I agree. Atangana is starting to look like the real deal in defensive mid. Hopefully, with Atangana playing, Collins will have more freedom to roam forward as he's also been quietly improving as the seasons gone on. Terrific player is Collins.

Alistair20000

Our second favourite referee on Saturday!

Jason's preview https://www.exeweb.com/2019/11/21/preview-crawley-town-vs-exeter-city/
Mr T Kettle (y)

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Mr T Kettle (y)
Spooky that he was only mentioned on the Cambridge thread the other day.

IndoMike

Spooky that he was only mentioned on the Cambridge thread the other day.
Lord Tedburn of St. Mary, previous proprietor of the infamous Tedburn St..Mary Revolutionary But Slightly Conservative Herald until he was unfrocked due to a scandal involving a missing packet of ginger nuts from the local Woman"s Institute rave, was the initiator of the Mr. Kettle theme.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Who are you leaving out, though? If both Nigel and Jake play that realistically means there's only space in the team for one of Archie, Nicky Law and Matt Jay.

IndoMike

Who are you leaving out, though? If both Nigel and Jake play that realistically means there's only space in the team for one of Archie, Nicky Law and Matt Jay.
Depends if we play 4-4-2 or with 5 in the middle/or wingers.
We've got Atangana, Jake, Collins, Law, Martin + Matt Jay + wingers Williams and Sparkes