• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Creepy Crawley V Exeter City discussion thread

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just been on the Crawley forum and the excitement is really mounting there. 7 responders on the forum and only one positive (Crawley win prediction), people think we get morose here.

Just to add to their plight they are also the second lowest average attendance to Macclesfield with 2295, cracking atmosphere expected for my first away this season, especially with some predicting 1700. Mind you the vegans only averagin just over 2.5k

Last edited:

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Who are you leaving out, though? If both Nigel and Jake play that realistically means there's only space in the team for one of Archie, Nicky Law and Matt Jay.
Only going on what Matt said after Tuesday night maybe he’s tempted to go with just one up top...I’d leave out Jay and the hugely frustrating Lee Martin

crocks

...and the hugely frustrating Lee Martin.........totally agree. There is a very good player there but for some reason, very rarely shows it.

Grecian2K

Mr T Kettle (y)
The game's in the bag then!!!

Well ' Post Procter Hoc'!!!!

….....or is it 'Post Hocter Proc'? In any case, it's Latin, innit???!!!!

Red Devon

Well ' Post Procter Hoc'!!!!

SiC

Have you had much rain in Crawley today...it’s been biblical around Exeter at times over the last 24 hours or so?

SiC

Have you had much rain in Crawley today...it’s been biblical around Exeter at times over the last 24 hours or so?
Ha! No fortunately! I'm on a short term contract out of Devon where I live (no longer 'Stuck in Crawley's as per my moniker) but staying in North London for a bit. It's absolutely fine up here and conditions will be good for the boys over in Crawley. Off to the game in a bit and it sounds like I'm better off out of Devon atm!!! UTC

Red Devon

Here already, cloudy with light winds and just a bit of light rain