• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Crawley v Exeter City match day thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

chunkymorrinmunter

Debatable free kick in middle of park leads to a goal .but was a poor line up to start with.

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
How long is Parkes out for?
I think it’s one game.

CWH-NYC_

What a load of rubbish from start to finish, no snacks on the way home!

milts

I think it’s one game.
Straight red will be 3 games surely?

ECFC89

On you Taylor.

Stop saying I need to rest players in case they get injured later down the line !
They’re missing ******** games now !!

denzil

For once I am thinking Matt's team selection today has been bloody awful. You ALWAYS play your strongest team.

Legohead

Banned
First half, Crawley were worse than Colchester. This game could have been won in the first half given the right team selection. We didn't have a shot at goal i don't think even before the sending off of Caprice just before the hour mark. We've played with 10 men due to the inclusion of Fisher who must never play for this football club ever again.

Write it off now. As other say, lessons learned. For example, play your best / in form team from the start if they are available. Tell the players to stop making ridiculous decisions that get them sent off and don't play Fisher ever again. I'd rather see another academy kid . That's 3 lessons there to learn from.

ECFC89

Straight red will be 3 games surely?
Three games. Serious foul play.

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
That sums this ref up. Their defender gets the slightest touch from Randall, free kick. Hartridge gets barged by Nadeson but stays on his feet, nothing. Refs like this encourage gamesmanship. Saying we should be sink to the same depths is enabling the problems.

denzil

"David Sesay replaces Jordan Maguire-Drew who has been terrific" - who would you put in that bracket for City ???

Status
Not open for further replies.