• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Crawley v Exeter City match day thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Christ I feel old,I left school in 1973
I'll make you feel older then........... I will be 48 this year and was born in 1973. :p

older-codger

Imagine how I feel, left in 1959! :(
I'll raise you 1955! :(:(:(

Colesman Ballz

You make a giant leap from my comment to saying I'm knocking the social media team. But I know you're one of Exeweb's main spuddlers...so you won't miss an opportunity to stir it.
Obfuscate all you want Indo, but it doesn't hide the fact, that you were proposing that the Club should action something that the Media team is already doing very well ! The only "giant leap" required is across the vacuous space where your brain should be ! :)

IndoMike

Obfuscate all you want Indo, but it doesn't hide the fact, that you were proposing that the Club should action something that the Media team is already doing very well ! The only "giant leap" required is across the vacuous space where your brain should be ! :)
Don't dig a grave for yourself. I DID NOT criticise the social media and you have no right to say that I did. It's not the first time you've tried to sh*t stir, which I could easily prove if I could be arsed. .
PS. At least I do have a brain
PPS. You want to continue with this, that's fine with me.

Colesman Ballz

PS. At least I do have a brain
Thank you for clarifying that. Perhaps you will oblige us by putting it to use the next time that you feel the need to advise us that the club could do something, which in fact it is already doing rather well ! :unsure:

IndoMike

Thank you for clarifying that. Perhaps you will oblige us by putting it to use the next time that you feel the need to advise us that the club could do something, which in fact it is already doing rather well ! :unsure:
No, when dealing with you I don't really need to put my brain to use... If you insist on continuing your lie that I was criticising the club or club's social media when I was just making a suggestion then I find that malicious. As I said, if you want to stir the sh*f you'd better do it with someone else.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I hate closing match day threads, but the last few pages have very little to do with football.

Status
Not open for further replies.