• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Covid

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
Are you exiled less or more than 40 miles W of the Fair City of Exeter ?
UTC
Pretty much bang on 40

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Pretty much bang on 40
Probably caught it from those green shirted Ginsters Pasty eaters then !
Hope things go OK from hereon in.
UTC

tavyred

A theory which says England may avoid the serious uptick in infections, or the serious ramifications of those infections, currently being seen in mainland Europe. Here’s hoping! 🤞

Covid: Can UK avoid a Europe-style return to lockdown? https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-59378849

Banksy

A theory which says England may avoid the serious uptick in infections, or the serious ramifications of those infections, currently being seen in mainland Europe. Here’s hoping! 🤞

Covid: Can UK avoid a Europe-style return to lockdown? https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-59378849
Interesting article.One thing is for sure though , this ruddy virus 🦠 is going to linger on and on.

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Turned away from my booster jab because I admitted to waiting for the result of my 2-day LFT test. It's taken be a couple of months to get an appointment because they've not offered suitable dates. :mad: Back again on 2 December. 🤞

Alistair20000

Interesting article.One thing is for sure though , this ruddy virus 🦠 is going to linger on and on.
As with all previous pandemics it never goes completely away. For example, the H3N2 virus that caused the 1968 pandemic is still in circulation today and is considered to be a strain of seasonal influenza.

Oldsmobile-88

Turned away from my booster jab because I admitted to waiting for the result of my 2-day LFT test. It's taken be a couple of months to get an appointment because they've not offered suitable dates. :mad: Back again on 2 December. 🤞
I’ve got mine on the same day at Greendale.Just a 2 week lag there on the site when I booked.

Antony Moxey

Had mine on Saturday morning at Exmouth Leisure Centre. In and out in double quick time. Happy days until a seagull shat on Mrs. Mox on the way back to the car!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Had mine on Saturday morning at Exmouth Leisure Centre. In and out in double quick time. Happy days until a seagull shat on Mrs. Mox on the way back to the car!
Are you suggesting that you didn't laugh as this mishap?

Alistair20000

Is that supposed to bring good luck ?

One of those feckers tried to pinch my ice cream when I was last in Exmuff. Thankfully it did not crap on it.