• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Colchester United v Exeter City Matchday Thread

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Chuffed for Seymour, first of many I hope. Great three points my beauties.

I’m confident we are going to get in the Top 3 this season...Cambridge are in a false position, Forest G are decent..Tranmere are ok but not good enough.. we are better. I reckon it’ll finish top 3..Forest Green, us and Morecambe.

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
18 games left, think we got 30 from our first 18 this season, and 27 from our most recent 18.

we should be good enough comfortably for top seven but think the battle for top three could be extremely close.

Can see Bolton making a late surge, they seem to be on good form. It’s going to be all about being tight at the back and keeping that momentum going.

STURTZ

I’m confident we are going to get in the Top 3 this season...Cambridge are in a false position, Forest G are decent..Tranmere are ok but not good enough.. we are better. I reckon it’ll finish top 3..Forest Green, us and Morecambe.
Me too, wonder if there's a vaccine for this fatal optimism I appear to be suffering from?

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
You'd have got long odds at the start of the season on that top 3. In fact you'd get decent ones now.

Bolton are coming hard, having spent other people's money again and I think Cheltenham will be up there.

fred binneys head

18 games left, think we got 30 from our first 18 this season, and 27 from our most recent 18.

we should be good enough comfortably for top seven but think the battle for top three could be extremely close.

Can see Bolton making a late surge, they seem to be on good form. It’s going to be all about being tight at the back and keeping that momentum going.
We’ve got Stubbs, bowman and Williams to come, we’ll be fine.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
We’ve got Stubbs, bowman and Williams to come, we’ll be fine.
Don't forget Ajose !

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
I’m confident we are going to get in the Top 3 this season...Cambridge are in a false position, Forest G are decent.. Tranmere are ok but not good enough.. we are better. I reckon it’ll finish top 3..Forest Green, us and Morecambe.
I reckon FGR, Cheltenham and one other for the autos. Could be us but IMO Tranmere the most likely if Woolery and Vaughan stay fit; they are class.

arthur

It’s going to be all about being tight at the back and keeping that momentum going.
This. Conceding soft goals is the main threat to our deserved success

I reckon FGR, Cheltenham and one other for the autos. Could be us but IMO Tranmere the most likely if Woolery and Vaughan stay fit; they are class.
[/QUOTE]
Had a decent transfer window , Nugent as well. We battered them at SLP, a game I actually saw live 👍🏻
Many ups and downs to come - roll on our annual trip to Wembley with fans !