Colchester United v Exeter City Matchday Thread

Legohead

Well-known Exeweb poster
Powder puff upfront and a 2-0 defeat sadly. I've just got a feeling that today is going to be just one of those days where nothing works for us. Colchester at home are fairly decent. Hope I'm wrong though and our makeshift attack can step up to the mark.

tonykellowfan

Powder puff upfront and a 2-0 defeat sadly. I've just got a feeling that today is going to be just one of those days where nothing works for us. Colchester at home are fairly decent. Hope I'm wrong though and our makeshift attack can step up to the mark.
I think we have looked dangerous up front in the vast majority of the games we have played this season. Of course we have to adapt to no Bowman, but it is highly likely that Randall and Willmott will both play, which strengthens the attach considerably.

Legohead

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think we have looked dangerous up front in the vast majority of the games we have played this season. Of course we have to adapt to no Bowman, but it is highly likely that Randall and Willmott will both play, which strengthens the attach considerably.
It's fair point. We can't win every game though and so predicting a win every single game just for the sake of positivity is daft. This is one of the games i think we will struggle and come a cropper. Although i do hope that whoever comes in does the job and we can get the win.

tonykellowfan

In their last 6 league games, Colchester have managed 3 points and have only scored in one game. If we cannot beat a team like that we are never going to get out of this league.