• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

City v Liverpool - Ticketing Arrangements..

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I do believe you got massively woooooooooshed pete.
Indeed - no need for the mods to rule on that.

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
I do believe you got massively woooooooooshed pete.
I also got massively awarded 20 infraction points for the pleasure. I'm staying in bed for a month!

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Cheers richard, lovin your logic here. See your boys are home to Oxford tomorrow. 3 points in the bag there I reckon to stay ahead of city? :D
Will make this quick as you are off topic Geoff, see what you mean but wasn't referring to your 2+2 equals five. It was more you couldn't follow the 8500 less 4200 less 1600 equals a genuine query about where most of the other tickets had gone.

JW answered that but I would imagine everyone would agree that it's important that more than 5000 out of capacity goes to people in priority groups inc community. If we had a ground which held double it wouldn't really be as important. For all your suggestions that people who are critical must be supporters of other clubs, believe it or not I am very interested in the best for the club and its fans who either go regularly or a fair bit.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Good grief. There are half and half scarves for sale in the Guildhall!

StroudGrecian

Good grief. There are half and half scarves for sale in the Guildhall!
I know FBH wants one for Xmas.

Rog H K

Probably the same ones left over from the league cup game a few year ago. Should be Banned!

geoffwp

Will make this quick as you are off topic Geoff,
Dont worry so much richard, it isn't exactly a capital offence.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Slow business at SJP before the game today, the weather was awful and not many people around.

ST holders have until 30th December to secure their place but I don't know how many are still unclaimed.

There are now less than 100 seats in the Main Stand available, but something like 500 in the OG. Somewhat more than 1,000 in the Big Bank.

After the Wimbledon game there will be an announcement of how the community allocation will be made available, I expect it will be a mixture of online and in person at the Dagenham game. Should be a decent number; nothing like enough for everyone to get a ticket but the determined real fans should have a good chance of an OG seat or a place on the Bank.

Willy Nilly

Fook'em they can shove £37 where the sun don't shine.

Avening Posse

Slow business at SJP before the game today, the weather was awful and not many people around.

ST holders have until 30th December to secure their place but I don't know how many are still unclaimed.

There are now less than 100 seats in the Main Stand available, but something like 500 in the OG. Somewhat more than 1,000 in the Big Bank.

After the Wimbledon game there will be an announcement of how the community allocation will be made available, I expect it will be a mixture of online and in person at the Dagenham game. Should be a decent number; nothing like enough for everyone to get a ticket but the determined real fans should have a good chance of an OG seat or a place on the Bank.
Can't say I'm completely surprised. I think the expectation (not from you John) that all Gold, Silver and Bronzes would buy 1 ticket for this match is a bit of a stretch. People like to go with pals, and not always easy to align buying seats together if 1 per person, which is bound to put a few off. They certainly don't attend the homes in those numbers. I'm personally hoping there are loads of tickets unclaimed as I know absolutely loads of people who go really regularly who are not in any category. Agree that the dedicated who fall outside of the categories should have a really good chance, which I think is great