• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

City v Liverpool - Ticketing Arrangements..

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
I've no idea what it is. The email address they have is wrong is aswell because I had to change that (living in Cranbrook you only get the fibre optic connections which for some reason the Post Office can'tcope with). Regardless, I will be up bright and early to get my ticket for The Big Bank.
Ok, well good luck in getting a ticket. Not sure that anyone will be able to look at the system today for you. Only other chance is if someone on here has an unused community number to purchase one for you today, you could try Facebook as well possibly? Hopefully if you get there early you will be ok. Assuming there are a few hundred left.

BlockC

GreciAN HARRIS message me all your details and I will sort it out for you today.

grecIAN Harris

BlockC, check your inbox. Thank you.

ecfc70

Ordered mine and the boys earlier, still said 20+ left for the bank

BlockC

GrecIAN Harris I have replied - I hope this gets you sorted.

grecIAN Harris

Thank you very much. You didn't have to, especially on New Years Day, but it's very much appreciated.

STURTZ

10 minutes!!!!!!!:D At this time of year I'm lucky if I've got 10 seconds to scratch my nose. Whilst you're sat on your fat arse:p doing all your Christmas shopping on the internet, there's somebody like me out there making sure you get it delivered in time.;)
Quite agree, or running around letting off sheetloads of fireworks!

From my angle it's been a smooth unrushed process and I'm sure that the people around me on the big bank will be genuine City supporters which is most important.

Those that want and deserve a ticket have surely got one by now?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
For those who have already booked tickets for the game and will be collecting tickets, should know that you can't collect your tickets tomorrow ahead of the Daggers game.

Silver fox

Very slick operation this time around, well done to all involved and block C and Spoonz on here (y)