• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

City get a new CEO

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
He'll have had his feet under the table for a few hours now. Wonder how he has got on!

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
He'll have had his feet under the table for a few hours now. Wonder how he has got on!
Apparently the new stand planning is complete, and we've found some money down the back of the sofa to sign Ronaldo in the January window.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
and we've found some money down the back of the sofa to sign Ronald Mcdonald in the January window.
Corrected for accuracy.

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
Doesn't look like much is going to happen (if at all) until the new year according to this.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Sounds like he'll fit right in then. Wonder why he didn't get the job the first time he applied ...

rightwing

Well-known Exeweb poster
Doesn't look like much is going to happen (if at all) until the new year according to this.
Pete,

That's perfect timing for my article on redevelopment that will be published in Some Sunny Day in November. It's a detailed summary of what we haven't done, where we are at present in relation to a number of factors, where we need to be, and how we get there.

We'll see if he is as receptive as Norrie to good ideas but more importantly whether he is his own man or simply falls into the same pit that so many others have done.

PeteUSA

Will he have the power to conduct a time and motion study on the 'suits' that are earning far too much, and subsequently recommend they take a sizeable pay cut, or better still tell em' thanks for all you've done, but time to empty your drawer?

iscalad

Most importantly..what's his Exeweb name?

PeteUSA

Most importantly..what's his Exeweb name?
Probably the rose tinter 'unwards & upwards' who started the 'time to be positive' thread. Nearly brought my dinner up!

Alistair20000

I read Mr Tagg's comments on the article identified by Pete Martin as an admission that he did not have the expertise to carry out his full allocated duties taken on from Norrie. He has of course been handsomely rewarded for occupying the desk in the post Norrie era.

I have no problem with Wolfie taking time to settle in, gather the facts etc before instituting change. I am suspicious of those types who profess to want to "hit the ground running."

As an exception from his period of mature and careful review, I hope he will make a rapid start on seeking to find new revenue streams and expand the existing income sources. Some urgent gingering up in the commercial department would also be sensible.

Welcome on board Wolfie and good luck.