• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cheick Diabate

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Good. That should mean the FA won't take any further action.

Cowshed Grecian

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
It's a load of fuss over nothing.
In the not too distant past that would have been true but not in today’s world.

older-codger

The fact that he was actually ejected from the ground made me wonder whether there was a racist element to what the lad was shouting at Chieck.

Alistair20000

Good. That should mean the FA won't take any further action.
A bigger concern is that the gobsh!te ball boy reports an assault to Plod.

Alistair20000

The fact that he was actually ejected from the ground made me wonder whether there was a racist element to what the lad was shouting at Chieck.
An interesting point

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tranmere ball boys have previous. A few years back the ball went out for a throw and was caught by a ball boy standing behind the hoardings to our right who didn't return it. Our player (Wheeler?) jumped the advertising hoardings and went to the kid who then tossed the ball into the crowd. We were chasing the game.

The kids are clearly encouraged to do this.

Pete Martin (CTID)

I wondered the same. It's odd that he was ejected so quickly. Maybe a steward, or a Tranmere fan, heard it? More to it than meets the eye methinks?

older-codger

At first the stewards were just walking after him, but there was a sudden spurt and the next thing you know he is out

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tranmere ball boys have previous. A few years back the ball went out for a throw and was caught by a ball boy standing behind the hoardings to our right who didn't return it. Our player (Wheeler?) jumped the advertising hoardings and went to the kid who then tossed the ball into the crowd. We were chasing the game.

The kids are clearly encouraged to do this.
Like the Tranmere players kicking and pulling all match, sort of blended in with the whole aura of what has become Tranmere Rovers