• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Caldwell out?

Gary Caldwell as our manager

• In

Votes: 227 59.6%
  • Out

Votes: 154 40.4%

• Total voters

Simba3011

This really can't continue. Swindon playing a team of youngsters and they look untroubled. Apart from the first 15 minutes the team has played with no intensity at all.
Tuesdays game was a "real turning point"

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
7-0 and it could yet be more.

No excuses now everyone available except Mitchell.

Why leave the one player Wildschut who might have got a goal on the bench for so long.

GC doesn’t seem to be able get a tune out of any of them.

Nothing up front and defence as leaky as a sieve.

What does the Board do sack GC and give someone new a chance to prepare for the window.

Or continue to trust him and hope he has already been doing some serious homework preparing for the window.

Personally I think he now has to go and give someone else a chance.

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
What's amazing is the board are meant to be professional - how can they not have seen these results coming from a mile off? It's been garbage for ages.

They are totally at fault now, with every game that passes. Really disappointed in the lot of them.

tavyred

That’s it for me.
You can have a sh1t team but still not get d1cked by 7.
Pains me to say it, but it’s ‘say goodnight to the folks Gracie’.
#Caldwellout

Unfortunately there will still be some misguided fools that will back this buffoon to remain manager

C j phill

I've been reflecting on Julian Tagg's podcast comment that we can't afford to sack the manager. I don't believe that, given the reserves that the Trust holds. I accept that it would be a terrible waste of money, if it was used for this purpose, but on occasions, with financial reserves, needs must. That's why they are held in reserve.

However, if it is true that the Club and Trust cannot afford to sack the manager, I wonder what both Boards learnt from the Tisdale contract situation, because the implication is that they haven't learnt anything.

milts

What an absolute shitshow. Sack him now. It’s probably already too late but we need to give ourselves a chance.

mfcrocker

But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day...
Can he go now please? This is embarrassing

CTA

OMG, the board and particularly Tagg must be forced out now. Sensing the mood, they might just save their skins by finally sacking GC. It's utterly clueless leadership all round.

Alistair20000

With the poll reopened support for GC falling away rapidly