• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Caldwell out?

Gary Caldwell as our manager

• In

Votes: 229 59.9%
  • Out

Votes: 153 40.1%

• Total voters

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Tempted to give Tuesday a miss, even with a season ticket.
If we all boycott and they run out to an empty stadium they will get the message

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
The Trust and the Board have painted themselves into a very painful corner by releasing those statements earlier in the week..if they sack him now they seem incompetent and if they don’t it appears totally without direction..no good outcome now…they have never sacked a manager and they were hoping if they “hummed” loud enough it would all go away…
Chairman often give their backing to a manager and then sack him following another defeat. I don't care how embarrassing it is for the board, getting thrashed every week is worse. Its the manner of defeat that's so appalling. Had we lost 1 or 2 nil today but were competitive then I'd look to Tuesday with a bit of optimism. As it stands, when we lose to Shrewsbury 3 or 4 nil what happens then?

It's getting close to a pitch invasion protest.

JGrecian23

If we all boycott and they run out to an empty stadium they will get the message
Itll never work. Too many fans have little interest in the results and just accept the fact we are here.

berniesworld

I’ll be there to enjoy the toxic atmosphere when we go one nil down (if he’s still there)

Reactions: Ash

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Please offer the job to the Barrow Manager before the opportunity has gone

tom_ecfc

I’ll be there to enjoy the toxic atmosphere when we go one nil down (if he’s still there)
🤣

Pmc grecian

We need to be there on Tuesday if we win all well and good if we don’t then we need to protest utc

TotnesGrecian

The Trust and the Board have painted themselves into a very painful corner by releasing those statements earlier in the week..if they sack him now they seem incompetent and if they don’t it appears totally without direction..no good outcome now…they have never sacked a manager and they were hoping if they “hummed” loud enough it would all go away…
Or they knew exactly what was coming against Bolton, and attempted to pre-empt it

gilbertshoot

I love City but not going on Tuesday - its become too painful to watch and I'm not going to waste my hard earned to support this management team. Please go now.

TotnesGrecian

I'll be attending on Tuesday, purely in the hope that we see him sacked or some way of an apology from GC and the players when we do lose