• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Burton Albion V Exeter City Match Day Thread.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Sturtz did say "he hasn't put a foot wrong" which I don't agree with as we have failed to beat some weak teams by starting with very defensive line ups.

People seem to have very short memories but it wasn't that long ago that GC didn't even seem to want to play Nombe.
And you also seem to be deficient in the memory department, as the reason was that Nombe had been ill ! :unsure:

Grecian Max

I support him because he's our chosen manager and will be for at least another year whether we win or lose.

Up until transfer day he showed he was his own man and elected to see what his players were capable of, no matter what anybody else says, highly plausible in my book.

On transfer day 10 days ago he was widely acknowledged to have been very successful in bringing players in, he's now once again trying out his new players and what they might achieve.

Through no fault of his own he has now lost his key player and we have narrowly lost two games.

For me he still has yet to put a foot wrong and retains my faith and support.
Agree with all of this

thermopylai

Really? I've got it on the firestick and having no issues at all
Is that an Amazon firestick? - and if so, how did you get it to work?

fred binneys head

Quite possibly yes. I do think our defending does seem generally lot better under GC...as you say we are playing a league up. with the inclusion of Aimson, you'd hope that they could gel really well and become pretty formidable
Sorry, I meant the defending by the opposition has been better hence why our crosses don’t appear to be as good.

geoffwp

Liking your spiky hairstyle max, but I think you'd look better with a full Mowhawk.