• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Anyone else hear Tisdale's Interview

pelsey

You can shove your stone island up your arse, this
After reading this thread it really does sound like, from the majority, we are down already. I don't call 1 point off safety doomed. Contrary to what a lot of people think, I believe we are good enough to stay up this season. We were hardly outplayed yesterday were we? In fairness to Oldham a point was probably a fair reflection on the game but there have been many times this season that we should have picked up more points than we have done. The main reason for me is a lack of an out-and-out goalscorer. We must have tried at least 8 (?) strikers this season, yet none will get near 20. What's the point in Haber? Fair enough he tries his best and gives it his all but don't we have enough of those already? We need a goalscorer and the nearest we have to that has been suspended for half the season.

As for the interview, I thought Tisdale humiliated Saunders and rightly so for asking such stupid questions. Harley did get booed for being named MOTM but of course if he scored it he would have been cheered, his performance wouldn't have even come into the equation.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
To be fair the boys on Kellow's never ask dangerous questions.
Yeah but Kellows is hardly Question Time or Newsnight, is it? It only ever set out to be a light hearted show, and both the players and manager know they can relax without worrying about someone either trying to catch them out or asking them awkward questions.

The day they start doing that is the day the club tells them to f*ck off and find someone else to film/interview.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
he may not like it , but its part of the job facing the media after the game.....

ECFC Nursey!

RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
he may not like it , but its part of the job facing the media after the game.....
it is creds but he dosn't HAVE to interview for kellows - he does it cos he wants to and week in week out he does it regardless of the result - well the majority of the time. You gotta admire him for that?

CREDYGRECIAN

it is creds but he dosn't HAVE to interview for kellows - he does it cos he wants to and week in week out he does it regardless of the result - well the majority of the time. You gotta admire him for that?
i admire him for lots of things nursey.

Kellows doesnt bloody count in any case , lammie smiling and agreeing with everything he says , its hardly question time is it.

Antony Moxey

it is creds but he dosn't HAVE to interview for kellows - he does it cos he wants to and week in week out he does it regardless of the result
And he does it because he knows Lammie and Fullsy won't try and go all Paxman on him too.

Antony Moxey

its hardly question time is it.
Exactly. Nor should it ever be.

ECFC Nursey!

RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
i admire him for lots of things nursey.

Kellows doesnt bloody count in any case , lammie smiling and agreeing with everything he says , its hardly question time is it.
I know it dosnt 'count' as such but he does it regardless

CREDYGRECIAN

Exactly. Nor should it ever be.
quite agree anton my multi millionaire friend

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tbh there is no point being a prat of an interviewer, it doesn't get you anywhere, will only make the interviewee hostile towards you, will make you look like an incompentant prat who can't ask a decent question with regards to the match itself, and will give the interviewee every reason to not want to speak to you again.