• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Anyone else hear Tisdale's Interview

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
on Radio Devon,

I heard it on the way home from the game, yet again he was having a prolonged pop at the home crowd, the guy needs to take a reality check, if he thinks our fans are harsh he has seen nothing

dommers

if he thinks our fans are harsh he has seen nothing
Have you regularly attended other grounds as a home fan to back up that statement?

Cravat

Some fans around me were awful today. Abusing the team from the start and I told one of them that it'd be more usefu getting behind the team than screaming abuse at them. As always, they left before the end. Great supporters!

I couldn't see any reason for slagging off Sercombe today!?

denzil

I must admit to agreeing with you - he had a good pop at the crowd and didn't respond well to the question of "Did Harley say anything to you after the match ?" save to reply "What would you have said to him ?" I wish we wouldn't always go 1-0 up and then sit back and invite teams on to us. Oldham's ginger guy could have scored two headers, Goodman lookalike one and Gregan did. It could have been worse, much worse.

wemissmoxey

Have you regularly attended other grounds as a home fan to back up that statement?
you know the answer matey, I am not going to waste any more time discussing things with you

wemissmoxey

I must admit to agreeing with you - he had a good pop at the crowd and didn't respond well to the question of "Did Harley say anything to you after the match ?" save to reply "What would you have said to him ?" I wish we wouldn't always go 1-0 up and then sit back and invite teams on to us. Oldham's ginger guy could have scored two headers, Goodman lookalike one and Gregan did. It could have been worse, much worse.
I agree with you,

apart from the pens their keeper did not have a save to make, we started the game well and for 20 minutes things looked promising, after that it was same old same old, second half we looked pretty poor

dommers

you know the answer matey, I am not going to waste any more time discussing things with you
Sadly I do the answer which is a resounding no you don't have any evidence. Isn't it easy to posting speculation on here.

wemissmoxey

Sadly I do the answer which is a resounding no you don't have any evidence. Isn't it easy to posting speculation on here.
utter garbage, I have attended plenty of other games / grounds and some of the stick teams / managment get is beyond belief, our fans are very very tame overall

arthur

I heard the interview - it was embarrassing. You could almost hear the sound of white coats flapping...

A very sad decline and fall of someone who has been our best manager in a very long time

Red Monster

on Radio Devon,

if he thinks our fans are harsh he has seen nothing
What sort of statement is that, are you for real you muppet !!!