• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Anyone else hear Tisdale's Interview

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think the point was rather that Ant felt Wee Miss was claiming to speak for every city supporter.
Well, yes Jase, hence the, "it's a bit like tourettes".

wemissmoxey

Make that 4499 fans. I don't feel as though I've been kicked in the teeth.
Ok buddy,

if I said we played our home games in Exeter you would probably try to say otherwise

Antony Moxey

What makes you think that? If you're factually correct then you're correct, but if you offer opinions expect people to challenge them.

PINHOE RED

The crowd were generally a lot better today, specially compared to the last home game. The argument that some were using on a previous thread about the team need to get the fans going first etc etc clearly holds no grounds.

The crowd were behind the team from the first whistle, the team did little different than at the Stockport game therrfore it was the crowd not the team that were different?

But what was the booing all about?

It seems the fans have a right to air their opinion but not Tisdale. For what it worth I think he was probably right about this game, defending the players after the Stockport game seemed wrong. The players need to take some blame when they are as poor as that!

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
The crowd were generally a lot better today, specially compared to the last home game.
B*ll*cks, have I missed a game?

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think the point was rather that Ant felt Wee Miss was claiming to speak for every city supporter.
I think if Wee Missy spoke for the majority of us she would be slightly more popular on here.

Not knocking the fact that she is much more negative than most of us, or the fact that she doesn't follow the majority, but I think she is very much at the pessimist end of the scale and (thankfully) her views are not agreed with by the majority.

Last edited:

PINHOE RED

B*ll*cks, have I missed a game?
Surely you don't mean that the crowd were better at the Stockport game?! There was a tangible air of excitement with the return of Friend & Stans was there not?

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
Surely you don't mean that the crowd were better at the Stockport game?! There was a tangible air of excitement with the return of Friend & Stans was there not?
No no, it's just that you said the crowd were better today?!

:p