• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Anyone else hear Tisdale's Interview

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Wait a minute...haven't you always said that people have a right to boo and abuse the team as they pay their money?
No, not me, you must be thinking of some other highly intelligent, good looking and sophisticated chap.

I simply accept that some will do that stuff, in the past I have taken to ridiculing them to the point whereby they get a tad aggressive, nowadays I just suck it with the rest of the wimps.

crocks

Harley does tend to wait for the perfect pass by which time the oppos are ready for it.
It seems to me that he needs extra time to decide on what to do by which time (especially at this level) the opportunity has been lost.

He is a frustrating player as most of City's creative play goes through him and when he does get it right; it usually leads to a good chance on goal. Unfortunately, often he gets it worng and I am sure his teammates love it when he pushes a pass back to them too softly so putting them under pressure.

Cravat

No, not me, you must be thinking of some other highly intelligent, good looking and sophisticated chap.

I simply accept that some will do that stuff, in the past I have taken to ridiculing them to the point whereby they get a tad aggressive, nowadays I just suck it with the rest of the wimps.
Fair enough. I have to admit I enjoyed his rant about the helipcopter and his statement that "if they pulled that sh*t in Afghanistan they'd have been shot down!"

Poultice

Fair enough.
"Fair enough" ?

I should have thought that an apology and full retraction would have been in order.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Its the real world , people moan , people person , if you dont like it , just dont make comment or move away from it...

sadly thats modern day life , it aint all rosy in the garden , city are struggling and Tisdale needs to get on with the job rather than worrying about the fans IMO.

Pay your money , take your choice , they have paid the same money as you to go into the ground just because you dont like there opinion doesnt make it right or wrong...

davecg

Tisdale should simply ignore any negativity, not comment on anything he feels unhappy about and let the fans person, boo and ironic cheer our way out of trouble. Many have been calling for a passionate Tis all season and now this post match interview of frustration and anger, outrageous :cool:

Last edited:

Cravat

Pay your money , take your choice , they have paid the same money as you to go into the ground just because you dont like there opinion doesnt make it right or wrong...
Not always true - quite often people have opinions about something that turn out to be wrong!

Antony Moxey

I thought his interview was a disgrace and a kick in the teeth for approx 4500 fans
Make that 4499 fans. I don't feel as though I've been kicked in the teeth.

Poultice

Make that 4499 fans. I don't feel as though I've been kicked in the teeth.
Look it's a bit like tourettes.

Ant, are you telling us you wouldn't consider 4499 to be aproximately 4500 ?

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Look it's a bit like tourettes.

Ant, are you telling us you wouldn't consider 4499 to be aproximately 4500 ?
I think the point was rather that Ant felt Wee Miss was claiming to speak for every city supporter.

Last edited: