• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Anyone else hear Tisdale's Interview

crocks

Very well known Exeweb poster
I thought Tis was spot on. Booing the MOTM etc.

I particularly liked his comments on saying everyone is negative at a time we need backing.

The fans are lacking, and aren't doing their bit. Personally, I think it's disgusting.
So what about the away performances when the hard core sing whatever....when was the last time City won away.

I thought that the crowd was quite positive today. Some good singing from the bank, loads of kids in the OG making a racket....

dommers

So what about the away performances when the hard core sing whatever....when was the last time City won away.

I thought that the crowd was quite positive today. Some good singing from the bank, loads of kids in the OG making a racket....
I agree they started off quite well in the first half although faded as the match went on. A bit like the team really.

angelic upstart

I'm sure it's really appreciated by the team. We always are rubbish away from home, and it's always been that way.

wemissmoxey

Typical Saffender knows nothing and won't be missed when stops going to watch us.

Now run along !!!
a typically predictable and boring comment,

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
I thought Tis was spot on. Booing the MOTM etc.

What was ridiculous about booing the announcement that Harley was MOTM was that, had the keeper dived the other way and Harley scored the second penalty, the announcement would (even though Harley still wouldn't have deserved it) been received with rapturous cheers.

The fact that the keeper did guess that Harley was going to go the same way again suddenly warrants people booing him when he's given MOTM?

Fickle, fickle football fans :)

dommers

What was ridiculous about booing the announcement that Harley was MOTM was that, had the keeper dived the other way and Harley scored the second penalty, the announcement would (even though Harley still wouldn't have deserved it) been received with rapturous cheers.
I thought that as well. Although you do realise you'll know get accused of belonging to the rose-tinted brigade (whatever that means!).

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
I thought that as well. Although you do realise you'll know get accused of belonging to the rose-tinted brigade (whatever that means!).
Choosing Harley as MOTM was ridiculous anyway, as even if he had scored the second penalty he was probably our 11th best player today.

But the announcement was booed out of frustration by people without the intelligence to figure out the knock on effect it will have on a player who is already low on confidence,

Well-known Exeweb poster
Its now on the bbc

make youre own mind up

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_2/8539806.stm

wemissmoxey

Choosing Harley as MOTM was ridiculous anyway, as even if he had scored the second penalty he was probably our 11th best player today.

But the announcement was booed out of frustration by people without the intelligence to figure out the knock on effect it will have on a player who is already low on confidence,
are you for real ?

he is the only creative player in our whole squad, he was the reason for the majority of any decent play we had today

Last edited:

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
are you for real ?

he is the only creative player in our whole squad, he was the reason for the majority of any decent play we had today
I'd have to disagree I'm afraid. I thought Harley was poor, particularly so in the first half. His body language screams the fact that he is low on confidence - he often slowed up flowing attacking movement due to his constant quest to get the ball onto his right foot.

I am, generally, a Harley fan, and part of my frustration with him today is probably due to the fact that I rate him, at his best, very very (Scott) Hiley. On todays showing though, he may not be up for the battle.