• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Anyone else hear Tisdale's Interview

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
The bloke is acting like a bit of a d*ck at the mo. To be fair he has pretty much earnt the right to say and do what he likes because of his success, but he is getting paranoid about things too much, first the pitch, now the fans. Maybe he needs to look at himself first rather than always looking for an excuse.

Grecian2K

"It's not the despair, the despair I can cope with, It's the hope that kills me" (J Cleese, Clockwise)
Thanks for that art - my recently misquoted "location" now duly (or do I mean dully) corrected ;)

you know the answer matey, I am not going to waste any more time discussing things with you
haha just because he proved you wrong there is no need to get defensive ! + home fans where awful today thought we where lucky to get a draw so appluad team for it instead of slaggin them off becuase who knows next time they might not bother.

as you said yourself what do they care anyway...................... why dont you try getting behind the team and tisdale and stop being so far up your own ass about things that you dont have a clue about.

seriosly if you think you can do a better job then why dont you apply for the job ? there is f*ck all chance of you getting it but since you think you know the ins and out off it all why not actully give it a go ?

Pete Martin (CTID)

The helicopter was a sign from the football gods. Flying pigs one week, positivity the next.

Anything is possible now.
They were just trying to show everybody that the plod have got bigger choppers than the rest of us..... :-O

I don't see how continually blaming the crowd is of any benefit, he has done it two games running and it is getting beyond a joke,

are we in the bottom four because of the crowd ?
his not blaimg the crowed all his saying is that they need to get behind the team more and is frustrated with the home crowd because they are much worse than citys away support that is what he is saying.
basically that home support is sh*t which i have heard from many diffrent fans on awaydays so his saying no diffrent to alot of actual fans

Antony Moxey

Sorry, and no disprespect to Tis (who may well be the thinking man's man), but Tully would get me believing the team can get of the mire far more than Tis ever does.
No disrespect to Tis? Sounds entirely disrespectful to me. No disrespect to Tully, but I'd rather hear Tis' thoughts than Tully screaming 'f*cking brilliant' down the microphone any day.

Antony Moxey

The bloke is acting like a bit of a d*ck at the mo.
Not nearly as much as a number of posters on here......

denzel

In no other walk of life as a paying customer if someone made a mistake would we react in the way we do at football. Yes, the passion and the emotion make it the game it is but sometimes we all have to be a mit more thoughful about the implications of our reactions.
Yes but in other walks of life the 'paying customer' would just walk away and never go there. If you get poor service or food in a restaurant, you tell your friends, and none of you go there again.

I have never booed players at a match and acknowledge that 99% of fans are the same, but I can't really argue with those that do. May not be the brightest thing to do, but they pay to be there, they want to see good football or at least a good result, and if they don't they are expressing themselves.

We have to appreciate that for some Saturday afternoon is an opportunity to let off steam, and there may sometimes say or do things that others don't like. If we want an impeccably behaved crowd the next attendance might well be in three figures.

Red the Paper

Banned
When I heard the interview my immediate reaction was Tisdale has resigned himself to relegation. I really don't believe he has the belief that his players will get the wins necessary. To say a point against Oldham was a point gained also IMO shows how down he really is and he is trying to take solace in another lack lustre performance against poor opposition.

I think last season was a promotion too far too soon and Tisdale knows it.

I back Tisdale next season in League 2. League 1 is a done deal to me. The fans are starting to accept the reality of probable relegation. It won't do us any harm and I think it will benefit us in the long term.

ECFC Nursey!

RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
The bloke is acting like a bit of a d*ck at the mo. QUOTE]

Thats a bit harsh me thinks
We may not all agree with his moves - I certainly dont but calling the manager a d*ck is disrespectful and how you think its not direspecting him is beyond me