• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

A new Exeweb

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Staying at Postbridge, so Bellever, Tavistock (Panniers Market), Dartmeet, Haytor, South Devon Railway and the scenic route back to Postbridge. Very damp today, so the photographs were a challenge - anyone want to see some interesting Dartmoor landscapes with some out of focus rain drops in the foreground?

Nah, got loads of them.

Red Devon

Anyway of showing what members are online in each forum like on the old EW, I know users show up on the main forums page but it was always good to know who was about on each individual page??
Any chance of this of this being put right please!?!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Any chance of this of this being put right please!?!
Don't know. May require an add-on.

Red Devon

Don't know. May require an add-on.
Would be good if you could Hants

IndoMike

Staying at Postbridge, so Bellever, Tavistock (Panniers Market), Dartmeet, Haytor, Lustleigh. South Devon Railway and the scenic route back to Postbridge. Very damp today, so the photographs were a challenge - anyone want to see some interesting Dartmoor landscapes with some out of focus rain drops in the foreground?
Thanks. Know most of those places. Great place. Dartmeet = Hexworthy? (I forget)

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Dartmeet = Hexworthy?
Hexworthy isn't too far from Dartmeet.

IndoMike

Hexworthy isn't too far from Dartmeet.
I remember the days when Hexworthy was quiet, but I hear it gets very crowded now. When I came back to Exeter for a couple of years we found a good place near Belstone

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Another attempt at King Matt kingmatt

Temporarily Exiled

Another attempt at King Matt kingmatt
(n)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Thanks. Know most of those places. Great place. Dartmeet = Hexworthy? (I forget)
What might have been more useful, was to add info about availability of 4g, and then pubs with wifi!