• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

11am KO?

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Why don't you just jump on a train? The price difference is minimal and there's loads more......?

I'm staying the night in Plymouth on the Friday so any time is good with me.
Hmm, free bus against paying for 2 tickets on a train. Doesn't seem minimal to me.

Blofeld

Love to see it taken for a 5.30 game on sky. Increase the atmosphere, kick off times will change nothing violence wise, but it will change the atmosphere inside the ground. either 3pm or 5.30 is the best to have.

You have to expect an amount of violence though whether we like it or not, it's a blimmin derby for flips sake it happens all over the country not just in Devon. I know that still doesn't make it right but most people talk as if they've never seen a derby atmosphere before.

Leg

Any news on the kick off time?

ForeverECFC

as far as i no theres no early kick offs for sky so could possibly get moved to 12 or 12:30

papillon

the kick off will be 3pm and will not be moved. I have this on good authority from a member of the local constabulary

Mr Bridger

the kick off will be 3pm and will not be moved. I have this on good authority from a member of the local constabulary
Thread closed.

Leg

Cheers for that.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
if its on exeweb it must be true ^o)

PeteUSA

Bullsh*t!! No way will the authorities allow this match to end in darkness.

Can somebody please reproduce my comment for papillon to read. He's proud of the fact that I'm on his 'ignor' list, which he thinks is "really wonderful" and "you should try it". ^o)

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Bullsh*t!! No way will the authorities allow this match to end in darkness.

Can somebody please reproduce my comment for papillon to read. He's proud of the fact that I'm on his 'ignor' list, which he thinks is "really wonderful" and "you should try it". ^o)
No reason why it cant be 3oclock if its policied better.