• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

11am KO?

Rog H K

Lots of talk on BBC Radio Devon about whether the Dec 11 game at Home park should be 11am KO. They have had a vote via text, but waiting for result.

I'm a 3:00pm voter myself. We have a lot of Exiles (Plymouth have too) For them to get from London and afar for an 11:00am KO would incur a 5am start! Many genuine supporters would not be able to attend. What are other peoples views?

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
No, no, please no, I hate 11 am kick offs however it may happen on police advice etc.

Last edited:

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
If its an earlier kick off then it shouldnt be 11, half 12 perhaps?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I've already been to look at train times down to Plymouth. Not too clever. Having it at 11am instead of say 1pm, means what exactly?

Rog,

In agreement it should be a 3pm KO but only if certain processes and safety assurances are put in place to minimise occurences on the level of last night...

Chris

greenawayr

11am on Sunday should be better, then none of the hooligans will be able to come because they'll be at church, right?

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
7.45pm under the bright lights for me. Better atmosphere. If you can't witness the odd punch then don't go.

Leg

Already booked train tickets, so that would be an arse.

taunton pilgrim

Hate any early kick offs, puts mt timing all to pieces, and travelling from Taunton means leaving at around 8:00 am, crazy to let a few idiots spoil it for majority of fans. Not sure what time kick off is at St. James park in april is at moment mind.

greenawayr

7.45pm under the bright lights for me. Better atmosphere. If you can't witness the odd punch then don't go.
Wow, you are starting to sound like a right 'ard nut!

Knowing that our 2 league fixtures were going to be Saturday, why didn't you go to last nights game, under bright lights with a better atmosphere?

Last edited: