• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bristol Rovers vs Exeter City match day thread

JayPob94

Caldwell should get you in for the team talks. It's like something out of Braveheart!
I do live in Scotland....

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Come on then, not started one for ages and it’s about time we got an away win. Cannot see how that will be possible, but hopefully the pitch and the weather will be great levellers and our red and white heroes will grind out a 1-0 win for us.
Post #1 on this thread. Just saying.

Grecian Max

for all the managers faults, he is so damn passionate and adores the club. I really really want him to be successful. And if we finish top half, it will be.
Can't disagree with this

exespur

Good performance and we battled well. If we can replicate that every game Caldwell could well turn it around. Sonny Cox what a boy! Hope his injury isn't to serious but when he went off the absolute lack of striker was obvious need someone in Yesterday now. Also what the f**k was that by Aitchison through 1 on 1

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Apart from injuries just a bit worried that I thought I saw MT hand brown envelopes over to Kitey, Hartridge & Cheick as they left the pitch - it could all be late Xmas presents of course !

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Good performance and we battled well. If we can replicate that every game Caldwell could well turn it around. Sonny Cox what a boy! Hope his injury isn't to serious but when he went off the absolute lack of striker was obvious need someone in Yesterday now. Also what the f**k was that by Aitchison through 1 on 1
Aitch was knackered !

JayPob94

From the back of our dressing room door. Very interesting and almost all of it followed by the players

Attachments

Spanks

Administrator
Staff member
Two snippets. Their no 2 said he had no idea why the goal was disallowed… I nearly spat my beer I laughed so much. Met Jev outside. He’s not happy, said I’ll drive him home. 🤣

AndyR

Like a lot of them, I think Aitchison was knackered at the end and had put in a tremendous shift, out-performing most of the Rovers players for sure.

STURTZ

Good evening Mr Sturtz

We're writing to you because you are currently -1,282,994 in debit on faith points

We believe you have overspent over 4 months so after tonight we're closing your account

Thank you for banking with Anything Sticks
Isn't -1,282,994 in debit actually 1282994 in credit? Double negative innit

'Bout right though.