• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bristol Rovers vs Exeter City match day thread

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Come on then, not started one for ages and it’s about time we got an away win. Cannot see how that will be possible, but hopefully the pitch and the weather will be great levellers and our red and white heroes will grind out a 1-0 win for us.

I’ll be watching on iFollow, hoping that Sweenz can bag the winner in the last 5 minutes. An early red card or two for Rovers will help please ref.

Safe travels to the travelling hordes, enjoy the new stand.

COYR!

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
safe journey to those travelling….it could be a wet old evening.

tom_ecfc

I’m guessing the City fans will get a refund too in the South Stand?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Some of the players have something to prove tonight against Matt Taylor? Score first and we could actually win! Will be watching on iFollow.

Preview

denzel

Some of the players have something to prove tonight against Matt Taylor? Score first and we could actually win! Will be watching on iFollow.

Preview

Who is likely to play? Cheick and maybe Pierce?

denzel

Anyone know whats happened to George Friend? Not in the squad lately - injured or dropped?

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Anyone know whats happened to George Friend? Not in the squad lately - injured or dropped?
I'm not sure he's been fit for the last 3 years.

Seeing how Joey Barton has gone full on nutcase now, I am really surprised Friend wanted to work for him. He's lucked out that MT is there now.

Avening Posse

Aussie Ifollow 6.45am kick off in Sydney. Perfect. Will be shouting at the TV whilst eating my shredded wheat UTC

Grecian Max

In London for all day meetings so gonna try and stream this one if I can get to my hotel in time

Zero hope, I have a gut feeling this is a 4 or 5 tonight. Rovers not on great form but we always struggle at the Mem. Matt Taylor’s football is perfect for taking apart tippy tappy sides, remember that storming performance on Tisdale’s return. Some special players on that team too going forward.

Hoping to scrape a draw 🙏

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Rovers not on great form but we always struggle at the Mem.
Hoping to scrape a draw 🙏
The head to head says different - this is the complete head to head not purely at the Mem
Games won:32
Games drawn:33
Games lost:31