• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Starting eleven for next season

Ash

This will be Matts lineup for Bradford: providing everyone is still here

Dawson
Key Sweeney Ray Hartridge Sparkes
Nige Collins
Jay Joel
Sam
This can't be far off I wouldn't have thought. Perhaps Rowe, Brown & Dieng will be pushing for starts soon enough but probably not in time for the first match.

Grecianpasty

Dawson.

Key. Ray. Hartidge. Rowe/Grounds

Atangana. Collins.

Brown. Jay. Randall.

Nombe.

This team should start against Bradford and will get us promoted.

Dawson.

Key. Ray. Hartidge. Rowe/Grounds

Atangana. Collins.

Brown. Jay. Randall.

Nombe.

This team should start against Bradford and will get us promoted.
Rowe and Grounds? Hmmm shouldn’t of thought so…I think those two are deffo backup LB no 2 and 3

Pobbop

We have played a 3 at the back throughout pre-season, not saying it's nailed on, but it would be bold to change it suddenly for the match.

We have played a 3 at the back throughout pre-season, not saying it's nailed on, but it would be bold to change it suddenly for the match.
Yeah he won’t. Though maybe he should

I’m not sure I’d trust any of those three CB’s in a two.

scottus86

Anyone seen Coley? Or will he be one of those anonymous signings?

I was enthusiastic about his signing, but I don't think he has been in any of the friendly squads.

I was enthusiastic about his signing, but I don't think he has been in any of the friendly squads.
MT mentioned him in the new Goalie signing interview, I don’t think he’s too far away from being involved

Pobbop

there's talk he was the player with covid.

Grecianpasty

Rowe and Grounds? Hmmm shouldn’t of thought so…I think those two are deffo backup LB no 2 and 3
If we're going to play with a back four they are our only two options. MT has already said he won't play sparkes at LB.

As others have said though, it may appear that MT may go with wing backs, as opposed to a back four.