• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Dan seabourne interview with sky sports

greenawayr

Who does this Seagoon fella think he is?

Why I oughta...

sedandun1

reading all this hatred of mr. c born, makes me feel we gotta good player here, hee, hee!

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
To be fair, we are unlikely to play in the Chamoionship in the next few years, whereas Soton are and he wants to play at a higher level.

I think people are being a little harsh.

I, 4-1, will give him a clap before the game starts.
I agree. Although it is galling to see him in a Southampton shirt and talking positively about them and not very positively about us, he had been at SJP since he was 15 and is essentially one of our own.

The timing of this interview doesn't help, with the questions being about the differences between Exeter and Southampton before the teams meet. Three weeks ago there would not have been the same angle to it.

I hope that he has a really poor game on Saturday, because I want to see us beat the Saints, but I don't begrudge him his move any more than I begrudge Deano. It was going to happen some time and we got a pretty good deal out of it.

SimonBB

So are we clapping him if he comes up for corners?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
So are we clapping him if he comes up for corners?
Neither boo or clap.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Don't blame Seaborne for his article at all, standard stuff for a bloke that has just joined a new team and is about to play his old team, probably an prewritten statement of intent that any player could put his name to in the circumstances.

Nice that he's made it though as there are no holds barred now at the park tomorrow and we can take the **** as much as we like. I reckon Danny will be quite easy to wind up, an ironic cheer as his first hoofed clearance draifts over the grandstand and it'll be an uphill battle for him from then on!

EEE AWW EEE AWW should do the trick!

elginCity

Very well known Exeweb poster

Ian_Woodward

Ha ha ha, couldn't be more biased! Can't wait to see there faces when they get to watch Seebawn play, would rather have Troy any day.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Just a bit - one for the old "pin up on dressing room wall" and forget the team talk!