• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Dan seabourne interview with sky sports

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Jolly good - here's hoping he "accidentally" scores a couple of OGs tomorrow!

irishbrian

Well-known Exeweb poster

What an absolute f****** clown of a "reporter".
Bringing a reserve game into the mix, and the headline is even worse (sorry his picture is if you click on it)
JESUS I'd love us to get a result , but even more so now so I could retort to that f*cking clown after reporting that's even more biased that a fanzine.

Last edited:

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Can't believe the 'lowly Exeter' bit. Do you think they've noticed they are only three points ahead of us?

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
As I said before, the fact this was written by a City supporter may mean it was done somewhat deliberately.

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
I really dont care what an Ex-City player has to say about our club,they are gone & forgotten.I'm more interested in what his replacement has to say about joining on a permanent deal.

Teignmouth Red

And on the Saints website he also comes across as respectful of his time here:

"I expect that it will be a tough place to go as it always has been," he said. "The pitch will be average to poor because of the recent weather and their lads will be up for it as they are for every game. They've got a good manager and backroom staff so it will be a really tough game.

"It's another big game that we've got to go there and try to win but I'm looking forward to going there and facing my hometown club then getting the business done."

What else would you expect someone to say about their former employer?

I wish him all the best and hope he goes on to have a long and successful career - after tomorrow when he puts through his own net to see his team lose 1-0 in the 95th minute......:)

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
What an absolute f****** clown of a "reporter".
Bringing a reserve game into the mix, and the headline is even worse (sorry his picture is if you click on it)
JESUS I'd love us to get a result , but even more so now so I could retort to that f*cking clown after reporting that's even more biased that a fanzine.
Brian

Wind your neck in. The reporter, Simon Carter, is a City fan through and through. In fact, as I said earlier, he's one of the team behind the Exe Directory.

Simon's written a piece for a Southampton audience that, as far as I can see, is factually correct.

Okay, so it highlights the difference in infrastructure between the two clubs... doesn't that just demonstrate what an achievement it is for Exeter City to be playing in the same division?!

Ratchet

dan seabourne HOOF the ball what a wasick

izzer buddy

I hope Tully breaks his leg...
What a comment from a TOP CITY FAN.
How can you wish that on a professional sports person. Who ever they play for. Hope you never have the misfortune to sustain an injury yourself when you play sport let alone wish it on others. Am all for the banter but !

Last edited:

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Brian

Wind your neck in. The reporter, Simon Carter, is a City fan through and through. In fact, as I said earlier, he's one of the team behind the Exe Directory.

Simon's written a piece for a Southampton audience that, as far as I can see, is factually correct.

Okay, so it highlights the difference in infrastructure between the two clubs... doesn't that just demonstrate what an achievement it is for Exeter City to be playing in the same division?!
Ah, so when he says 'lowly Exeter' it must also be factually correct to call Southampton lowly. He's trolling the Saints fans....