• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Dan seabourne interview with sky sports

Philecfc

Having just read what Danny said I cannot understand why everyone is so upset He was only saying what he feels. We may not agree with him but why get so upset. I dont think he is far from the truth about to our club AT THE MOMENT we need to settle into this league develop our ground and then push on Saints are in that position now and have cash to spend on players so they hope to push on now and not in a season or two like us
Anyway if someone came along and trebled your wages would you not take it and talk up you new boss
I four one say thank you to Danny for his years of good service to our club and for that moment when he lifted the cup at that little ground in north London

Red Lion

Having just read what Danny said I cannot understand why everyone is so upset He was only saying what he feels. We may not agree with him but why get so upset. I dont think he is far from the truth about to our club AT THE MOMENT we need to settle into this league develop our ground and then push on Saints are in that position now and have cash to spend on players so they hope to push on now and not in a season or two like us
Anyway if someone came along and trebled your wages would you not take it and talk up you new boss
I four one say thank you to Danny for his years of good service to our club and for that moment when he lifted the cup at that little ground in north London
Wot 'e said!!

I love ECFC, but let's not kid ourselves, a move to Southampton isn't a sideways move. They are a bigger Club than us, they have got more cash to splash around than us, and if they don't scrape the play-offs and go up this year, I'm having a bet on them to do it next season!

I was interested about Danny's comments about the FA Cup and JP Trophy. Is he eligible to play in both/either/neither? Without looking at one of our programmes, I don't know if he is cup-tied?

pct333

I was interested about Danny's comments about the FA Cup and JP Trophy. Is he eligible to play in both/either/neither? Without looking at one of our programmes, I don't know if he is cup-tied?
I think that it is safe to say that he is cup tied for both the FA Cup and JPT. ;) Danny played against Swindon in the JPT and against Nuneaton and MK Dons in the FA Cup. 8-|

Red Lion

I think that it is safe to say that he is cup tied for both the FA Cup and JPT. ;) Danny played against Swindon in the JPT and against Nuneaton and MK Dons in the FA Cup. 8-|
Thank you Statto!!!

:D

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
This is a direct quote from Dean Moxey to the ECFC website when he left Exeter.

Dean Moxey quote ""I would only ever have left to a club I believed would give me the opportunity to progress my career to a higher level.

"It's a massive club that has huge potential and I'm looking forward to being part of a squad that will try to fulfill it."

No real difference between what Danny or Deano said.

Oli

Dean Moxey quote ""I would only ever have left to a club I believed would give me the opportunity to progress my career to a higher level.

"It's a massive club that has huge potential and I'm looking forward to being part of a squad that will try to fulfill it."

Deano went to a higher level though.

Stuart Storer's Tache

Very true

A bit of chest thumping and a clenched fist can make a world of difference it would seem

Red Lion

Deano went to a higher level though.
Not being funny, but you are splitting hairs. If the Saints don't do it this season, as I said, I'm putting money on them doing it next.

Oli

Not being funny, but you are splitting hairs. If the Saints don't do it this season, as I said, I'm putting money on them doing it next.
I would next season to be honest too. Should be a shoe in depending on who comes down and who misses out this year.....................Leeds?

Red Lion

I would next season to be honest too. Should be a shoe in depending on who comes down and who misses out this year.....................Leeds?
That would be fabulous! We've all heard the stories about the 'bad boy' leeds fans, but for me, as our paths had never crossed, I've never had an opinion either way.

When we played them in Jan, I was sat with my 7 year old in the Flybe stand.
There was a number of leeds fans who couldn't/wouldn't go to their seats, but paced the area between the stand and the barrier.

Finally this ancient steward confronted him and told him to go to his seat and this w*nky, plastic (he didn't have a yorkshire accent) turned round to us and said "I'm not in your way am I?"

When I had the audacity to say yes, he launched into an awful foul mouthed tirade, in front of my 7 year old and the 2 ladies the other side of me. Anything I say will make me sound like a keyboard warrior, I bit my tongue but I would love to meet him again, the little streak of ****.
If he was a man, he would have only spouted his bile on the Big Bank, or somewhere equally suitable.

Anyway, I am now a bona fide member of the I hate leeds club, I hope their season crashes and burns.

Last edited: