• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Dan seabourne interview with sky sports

Red Box

Danny always was a loose cannon. The phrase 'I've seen more brains in a service station pasty' springs to mind.

In my opinion this was the best bit of business the club has conducted since Martin Phillips left.

I hope he plays on Saturday, it will be interesting to see if he manages to stay on the pitch, keeps card free and doesn't concede a penalty. He is now someone elses liability.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think you're all being a little harsh.

Dan came along to last season's youth forum - along with Tiz and Jonah - and spoke with great humility about the mistakes he'd made and how much he still had to learn.

He might not be a candidate for Mastermind but, frankly, I'd rather have had him in the team than Fred Housego.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
The quote is "That club has maybe reached its peak at the moment, so it was the right time to move on."

I think..at the moment...says a lot

older-codger

It will be interesting to see if he gets confused and plays balls to those in red and white striped shirts with flybe on the front

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
That club.....

sort memory dan , very short memory.

He seems to think he's a modern day bobby moore , behave dan your a league 1 footballer who's more likely to kick it into touch than into a team mates path.

Grecian2K

He seems to think he's a modern day bobby moore , behave dan your an reasonably average Conference footballer who's more likely to kick it into touch than into a team mates path.
Factuals??

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
If we have reached our peak, we only reached it because we dropped him for most of last season anyway.

T*sser.

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
He said 'at the moment'
It's great how people read into things.
I liked Dan and hope he does well

Strongbow

Well-known Exeweb poster
Couldnt give a flyer what he thinks , i hope we smash them saturday...

as for reaching our level , never a better way of summing up your career Dan.

I hope Stans murders him on sat.

^^^^ What Credy said

Benito

To be fair, we are unlikely to play in the Chamoionship in the next few years, whereas Soton are and he wants to play at a higher level.

I think people are being a little harsh.

I, 4-1, will give him a clap before the game starts.

Last edited: