• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Retained List 2022/23

Memphis09

I'm confident you can add Woods and Grounds to the 'offered contracts' list.
Hope not

Memphis09

IIRC the same was said by some about Rob Edwards. He didn't do so badly for us, scoring the goal that took us back into League 2 in 2008 aged 35 and continued for 3 more seasons.

Grounds may not have great pace but he reads the game better than any of our other defenders and is worth his hire.

Retain.
Only appeared in 44 games over two seasons no thanks
To slow but still better than Hartridge that says a lot

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Depends how you look at it.
Ipswich had 6 shots on target according to the BBC. How often does that convert to 6 goals?
I admire the attempt to spin a 6-0 defeat ;)

chunkymorrinmunter

Given our issues with injuries towards the end of the season ought we be looking for an S and C coach??

Or is it down to GC and his tough training...
I've heard that something in pipeline re s and c

Grecian Max

Grounds isn't a midfielder.

I'd be happy for him to stay, I personally think he's a class act.

Grecian Max

Given our issues with injuries towards the end of the season ought we be looking for an S and C coach??

Or is it down to GC and his tough training...
One of my favourite things about football is when players and fans say the training has got harder, it's like it grows exponentially

Red Devon

One of my favourite things about football is when players and fans say the training has got harder, it's like it grows exponentially
In my experience from cycling and running most of my injuries have come from overtraining and not enough recovery time.

Grecian Max

In my experience from cycling and running most of my injuries have come from overtraining and not enough recovery time.
Wouldn’t know about over training 😂

grecIAN Harris

It's being touted that Blackman wants to stay, and it's down to GC to offer a new contract to him

How true that is I don't know....
If there is anything in that, then Mr C better a bit of paper and a decent pen to get him signed up. Decent keepers do not grow on trees, especially ones we can afford.

LDNGrecian

Only appeared in 44 games over two seasons no thanks
To slow but still better than Hartridge that says a lot
A squad player playing 22 games a season is quite a lot.
No chance he is better than Hartridge, he’ll be in the championship or top end of League 1 next season.