• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Retained List 2022/23

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Only appeared in 44 games over two seasons no thanks
To slow but still better than Hartridge that says a lot
You are talking out of your arse with the Hartridge comment. I'd be the first to say Alex has had a poor end to the season, since he got sent off in the Lincoln game, but Grounds a better option than Hartridge???? You'd better se your Doc about the medication you're on.

Grecian2K

In my experience from cycling and running most of my injuries have come from overtraining and not enough recovery time.
In my experience from supporting City and excessive optimism most of my "injuries" have come from overindulging and not enough recovery time.

Memphis09

A squad player playing 22 games a season is quite a lot.
No chance he is better than Hartridge, he’ll be in the championship or top end of League 1 next season.
You better go to specsavers have you seen the way he has played most of theseason
We definitely need a decent left sided defender that can pass to a city player

Memphis09

You are talking out of your arse with the Hartridge comment. I'd be the first to say Alex has had a poor end to the season, since he got sent off in the Lincoln game, but Grounds a better option than Hartridge???? You'd better se your Doc about the medication you're on.
I don’t mean Grounds is better than Hartridge
Grounds is to slow and Hartridge is vastly overrated
If he wasn’t left footed he would not be playing
Definitely need to sign someone else in that position
GC not happy with defence
Ask who has been dragged of in the first half in the last two games

Intheknow84

You better go to specsavers have you seen the way he has played most of theseason
We definitely need a decent left sided defender that can pass to a city player
I have to agree. Hartridge is overrated due to the fact he is home grown.
he is far too inconsistent. His distribution is not great and if you professionally analyse a lot of our goals are down to his mistakes.

we need to improve this area or is evident to see if you know anything about football

JCWhoosh

I could actually see a back 4 of Sweeney, Aimson, Diabate and Hartridge to play solid no frills defence. Put Mitchell as a winger and look for a RW when / if Key goes. Maybe Scott or Coley for that spot?

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
I could actually see a back 4 of Sweeney, Aimson, Diabate and Hartridge to play solid no frills defence. Put Mitchell as a winger and look for a RW when / if Key goes. Maybe Scott or Coley for that spot?
Sweeney can't play right back, he's not mobile enough, he can only play right of a back 3.

Bridgy 81

I can’t see Sweeney playing as our last line of defence on the right flank.
He’s a good defender and is useful coming forward in an inside channel delivering balls into the box.
But when he was playing wide at Ipswich (although he was horribly exposed) their left back was skating by him every time.

Alistair20000

Is there any news yet ?

iscalad

Is there any news yet ?
June 23rd