• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gary's January Transfer Window

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Which is why they're both looking for a loan move back down South
Isn’t Doidge still on loan with Killy though? Think he played in their last game.

jambo

Well-known Exeweb poster
We also could be signing some one from Hibs 😉
:oops:

Hibs have just lost their best striker (Nisbet to Millwall) & best defender (Porteous to Watford). It's hard to see how they can afford to offload another first-team regular...

Of the team that started against Hearts, the right back Cadden looks a decent player.

Last edited:

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yeah, but he would be our massive nobhead 😉
Not at any price thanks.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Why is McKirdy so disliked? I get that he’s a mouthy ****** but has he done anything worse than that?

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
wouldn't that be just spiffing :) As they say is the Pope a Catholic?
Nope, Coptic.

jambo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Why is McKirdy so disliked? I get that he’s a mouthy ****** but has he done anything worse than that?
Even the Hibs fans can't be doing with him...

jimbo-gould

I remember Ben Hamer playing against us for (I think) Brentford and him winding up the crowd. I hated him for it. Fast forward a week or two and we had signed him. Loved the guy. We’ll soon get over whatever he may or may not do to the opponent’s crowd if he’s good.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
IF he signs. I'll judge him when i see him play. I couldn't care less what other fans think of him or if he's liked or not.

pre_pandemic_peter

GC needs to hurry up and make a signing ASAP if nothing else just to get this thread back on track!! 😂😂
Hear hear ffs. This conversation about fan vs private ownership is surely worthy of a separate thread.

Spanks

Administrator
Staff member
Hear hear ffs. This conversation about fan vs private ownership is surely worthy of a separate thread.
I'm sure that after... *** checks notes*** ...19 and a half years, there's probably already a thread or 20 laying about in the back catalogue.