• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gary's January Transfer Window

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
I might be wrong but I’m sure I saw a player I recognise from my time in Scotland , oh and another one , could be a busy day 👍
Was he blonde?

Agent Andy

No names please , not until they’ve been announced, don’t want the dons manager finding out to early 😂😂😂

Ex-ciderrr

We also could be signing some one from Hibs 😉
Could you imagine Mckirdy? That would rattle our fan base and exeweb a little :ROFLMAO:

Bridgy 81

If it’s attacking players I’d be happy with Christian Doidge, currently on loan at Kilmarnock from Hibs.
I reckon he could notch a few goals for us. He was on fire when at FGR and may fancy a move back closer to his Welsh roots.
Or Harry McKirdy. Apparently his move from Swindon to Hibs was hastily made on the last day of the summer window and perhaps he hasn’t settled up north?

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Was he blonde?
I know we're in need of a centre half but surely Colin Hendry is past his best by now?

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
If it’s attacking players I’d be happy with Christian Doidge, currently on loan at Kilmarnock from Hibs.
I reckon he could notch a few goals for us. He was on fire when at FGR and may fancy a move back closer to his Welsh roots.
Or Harry McKirdy. Apparently his move from Swindon to Hibs was hastily made on the last day of the summer window and perhaps he hasn’t settled up north?
Football-wise yes to McKirdy but he's a massive nobhead so no thanks.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
I don't think that McKirdy has been either happy or settled at any club that he has been at ! Barge Poles spring instantly to mind ! :unsure:

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Can't stand McKirdy

Bridgy 81

Football-wise yes to McKirdy but he's a massive nobhead so no thanks.
I’ve heard he speaks very highly of you.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Its McKirdy 🤦‍♂️