• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

TV Times

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
I thought you didn't like events that contributed towards people's deaths?
I don't think that contributed to her death, Think she gave as good as she got, called him "Sperm of the Devil" IIRC. She died of a Heroin Overdose.

Oldsmobile-88

I’ve not watched Celebrity yet...I may tune in later to see Matt Hancocks arrival in the camp.

Viewing figures have been up a couple of million from the last two series which had to be held in North Wales. Both series there were dogged by problems off screen.

iscalad

I’ve not watched Celebrity yet...I may tune in later to see Matt Hancocks arrival in the camp.

Viewing figures have been up a couple of million from the last two series which had to be held in North Wales. Both series there were dogged by problems off screen.
Dogging problems...surely not.

Colesman Ballz

Dogging problems...surely not.
Well bang goes Haldon Forest's bid to host the 2023 series ! 😎

Oldsmobile-88

8th November 1969.

On BBC2, Rugby highlights of East Midlands v South Africa at Welford Rd, Leicester.
This was the last major sporting tour of the South African Apartheid era in this country.
South Africa played South West Counties at The County Ground, Exeter on 23rd December.

3A259702-980E-4716-840F-2CEB98EA8571.jpeg

Rosencrantz

8th November 1969.

On BBC2, Rugby highlights of East Midlands v South Africa at Welford Rd, Leicester.
This was the last major sporting tour of the South African Apartheid era in this country.
South Africa played South West Counties at The County Ground, Exeter on 23rd December.

View attachment 9588
When Rugby (and Cricket) tours were proper tours. As the world has got smaller the tours have got shorter.

iscalad

8th November 1969.

View attachment 9588
There was an anti-apartheid demonstration outside the County Ground for that game.

iscalad

When Rugby (and Cricket) tours were proper tours. As the world has got smaller the tours have got shorter.
And more frequent.

Oldsmobile-88

9th November 1970.

Lost in Space on ITV London for kids Tea Time TV.
It was shown in the Westward TV area on a different day.

18B6217F-DD18-466C-B0A4-29569FAAAD7D.jpeg

Oldsmobile-88

When the World Watched “1970 Brazil” on ITV4

A documentary film from 2020 about that wonderful Brazil team that won the World Cup in Mexico ‘70 winning all 6 games.
The players in the squad talk through the tournament with the backdrop of the official FIFA film
of the tournament.
The team they feared most was England, who by many observers had the better of the game in Guadalajara..Ball hit the bar, Astles miss & something I forgot, Franny Lee knocking out the keeper Felix with a boot going for a ball.

Fascinating stuff. A great insight into the team from Jairzinho who imo was on a par with Pele in Mexico ‘70.

I doubt anyone will be talking about Qatar ‘22 in 50 years time.