• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

TV Times

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Arthur C Clarke's Mysterious world! Watched every one of those. Have to admit, some really did freak me out.
What would be even more freaky would be a series about Donald J Trump's Mysterious World.
Perhaps Netflix could take it on? Instead of The Crown they could call it The Clown??

Oldsmobile-88

11th November 1983

F616946F-3D53-4C26-ACDB-9F2E0350867C.jpeg

Alistair20000

Great first series was that.

I was not so keen on the follow ups.

Rosencrantz

Just watching the Festival of Remembrance. Andrea Bocelli with his Son, Matteo and Matteo's daughter Virginia. Pretty special. She has not got a kid's voice. Enjoyed Luke Evans performance of I Vow to Thee, My Country as well.

Rosencrantz

Just watching the Festival of Remembrance. Andrea Bocelli with his Son, Matteo and Matteo's daughter Virginia. Pretty special. She has not got a kid's voice. Enjoyed Luke Evans performance of I Vow to Thee, My Country as well.
Oops, Virginia is Andrea's daughter 🤦

What-a-mistake-a-to-make-a.jpg

DB9

Every year the Royal British Legion put on a brilliant Festival of Remembrance and this year is no different, Watching it is very emotional.

Banksy

All very well done. I liked the rendition of ‘Hallelujah’ too.

Oldsmobile-88

11th November 1973.

Midweek on BBC1 looking at & covering the By-Elections in 3 seats.
The one in Govan produced a sensational result at the time with the election of Margo MacDonald(1943-2014) for the SNP with a 26% swing in a safe Labour seat.
Labour regained the seat a few months later in Feb 1974. MacDonalds win put the SNP on the map, most in the rest of the UK knew little about them at the time. The Western Isles(since 1970) up until that by-election were the only SNP representation in a constituency at Westminster in that Parliament(1970-74)

0E195792-91C7-4B9B-AD15-80898759C11E.jpeg

DB9

Been watching Peter Crouch: Save our beautiful game on Quest. Crouchy takes on a role within Dulwich Hamlet FC bringing the problems of lower non-league football to the fore, Interesting and enjoyable to watch Crouch does come across as a genuine nice bloke.

Oldsmobile-88

Been watching Peter Crouch: Save our beautiful game on Quest. Crouchy takes on a role within Dulwich Hamlet FC bringing the problems of lower non-league football to the fore, Interesting and enjoyable to watch Crouch does come across as a genuine nice bloke.
Crouchys podcasts are very entertaining..