• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ifollow

DawlishBouy

Really good to be able to watch yesterday’s game with just crowd noise and no inane commentators. Should be an option to have it like that for all games on ifollow.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Really good to be able to watch yesterday’s game with just crowd noise and no inane commentators. Should be an option to have it like that for all games on ifollow.
Just turn the sound off !

DawlishBouy

Just turn the sound off !
Can't hear the crowd noise with the sound turned off can you?

tom_ecfc

Bring back FanZone!!!

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
The commentators seemed to come back in for me, didn’t realise it was an option!

Alan Tonge… honestly the worst one out there, absolute garbage

DawlishBouy

The commentators seemed to come back in for me, didn’t realise it was an option!

Alan Tonge… honestly the worst one out there, absolute garbage
It isn’t but it should be. I think to hear the home commentary Deby fans would have to log into their own Rams TV channel. That meant the home audio on ifollow for this game was just the crowd noise.

tom_ecfc

Do we have any figures from ifollow of how many fans purchased match passes so far this season, broken down per game and how much we have made from it?

I’m guessing the Charlton & Derby games we made the most amount of money? Also, the Rovers game at home we would get the first x amount of Rovers fans match passes money.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Do we have any figures from ifollow of how many fans purchased match passes so far this season, broken down per game and how much we have made from it?

I’m guessing the Charlton & Derby games we made the most amount of money? Also, the Rovers game at home we would get the first x amount of Rovers fans match passes money.
You can add 1 to each of the Shrewsbury, Charlton and Derby Matches from me.

Colesman Ballz

Haven't the rules for "sharing the spoils" been changed this season with the Home club now getting all the money ? :unsure:

iscalad

Haven't the rules for "sharing the spoils" been changed this season with the Home club now getting all the money ? :unsure:
Don't think so. Both teams used to get 70% of revenue from iFollow.