• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ifollow

scottus86

I sent an email requesting to cancel my subscription, however they've taken the direct debit.

I don't live abroad anymore.

If I can't get it refunded, if there's anyone who lives abroad who hasn't purchased it, I'll let you have my log in.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
I sent an email requesting to cancel my subscription, however they've taken the direct debit.

If I can't get it refunded, if there's anyone who lives abroad who hasn't purchased it, I'll let you have my log in.
They usually rectify anything in retrospect, I'm sure you'll get your money back. Send another email.

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster

Use a VPN and you can keep using it?!

Grecian Max

My big hope is that ifollow or something similar continues past this season; I'm looking at moving to Mexico City next year and would hate to be reduced to following by live text updates again. Once you've tasted the ability to watch every game it's hard to think about how it was before 😅

I've watched a lot of ifollow since before the pandemic and it's kept me interested with City, and that was from Bath. Being further away relies on this service or something similar remaining so I hope the likes of the Accy chairman don't pull it down. As Spoonz alluded to, there's potential growth in terms of supporters from further afield than we'd ever be likely to reach in previous eras (Norwegian Grecians notwithstanding)

andrew p long

My big hope is that ifollow or something similar continues past this season; I'm looking at moving to Mexico City next year and would hate to be reduced to following by live text updates again. Once you've tasted the ability to watch every game it's hard to think about how it was before 😅

I've watched a lot of ifollow since before the pandemic and it's kept me interested with City, and that was from Bath. Being further away relies on this service or something similar remaining so I hope the likes of the Accy chairman don't pull it down. As Spoonz alluded to, there's potential growth in terms of supporters from further afield than we'd ever be likely to reach in previous eras (Norwegian Grecians notwithstanding)
Grecian Mex?

scottus86

They usually rectify anything in retrospect, I'm sure you'll get your money back. Send another email.
Yeah, surprisingly efficient. I only sent the email this morning.

Grexican72

You'll have no problem watching from Mexico City Grecian Max. I watch from neighbouring Puebla without any problems at all

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

andrew p long

Another blow to our chances of competing successfully against better supported clubs. Away teams getting revenue from away fans on ifollow. Hmmm

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think if streaming goes to every game , then I think domestic sales should go to the home side not the away. Happy with international sales going to the side chosen by the user