• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

January Transfer Window 2022

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
A striker has verbally agreed to join. Nombe back in the squad next also
I'm not even sure we need to spend much. We could do with bringing in a couple of journeymen strikers just to shake things up a bit and give some options.

Benjisheps14

Milwaukee, Wisconsin (but formerly Bude, Cornwall)
I would assume that it might be Ramello Mitchell who has apparently been training with us has he is certainly a different profile to Oz and Nombe. He is more of a winger/forward.
This would contradict MT earlier in the week though saying he was looking for an experienced striker, but maybe that has changed with Nombe being available next week.
I'm hoping that Mitchell would be an additional player we are looking at and not the forward that is hopefully joining.
Could be an interesting couple of days, as well as an important couple of days for MT.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I would assume that it might be Ramello Mitchell who has apparently been training with us has he is certainly a different profile to Oz and Nombe. He is more of a winger/forward.
This would contradict MT earlier in the week though saying he was looking for an experienced striker, but maybe that has changed with Nombe being available next week.
I'm hoping that Mitchell would be an additional player we are looking at and not the forward that is hopefully joining.
Could be an interesting couple of days, as well as an important couple of days for MT.
Looks good in Red n White

1643483985536.png1643483985536.png

wiveygrecian

I think Ramello will be additional and not the striker Matt mentions

Benjisheps14

I think Ramello will be additional and not the striker Matt mentions
I tend to agree with you. Especially by what MT has said to Devon Live. Sounds like a young player on loan who has been out on loan already this season. So not an experienced forward which we were maybe looking for, although as said earlier, maybe that has changed slightly due to Nombe now being available to some degree.

milts

Anyone have a list of players that have been on loan but sent/called back?

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Tyreece Simpson?

Benjisheps14

Tyreece Simpson?
Can't see it being him as he would fit more of the profile of Nombe and Oz which Matt Taylor has said this forward doesn't.

I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't Kieran Phillips who has just been recalled by Huddersfield from his loan spell at Walsall.

milts

Would be a good signing but doubtful. Taylor has used the words disjointed start to his football league career…