• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 2 News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Rochdale aside his time at Bolton and Tranmere pretty much mirror each other.

Under achieves, talks a lot, blames the players eventually loses the dressing room and gets sacked.
Tranmere's bad form coincided with James Vaughan's injury. Hill has a 50% win percentage there. Rochdale were not up to much at all before he took over and his win percentage is pretty high over a number of years.

Bolton were a basket case off the pitch the season weren't they? Might have been a factor as well as not liking his personality.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tranmere's bad form coincided with James Vaughan's injury. Hill has a 50% win percentage there. Rochdale were not up to much at all before he took over and his win percentage is pretty high over a number of years.

Bolton were a basket case off the pitch the season weren't they? Might have been a factor as well as not liking his personality.
Like Vaughan us Grecians were affected by loss of Joel Randall - who knows where we might have ended up if he remained fit ?
Afram City

Oldsmobile-88

Very generous of Tranmere Rovers to their ST holders for the play off first leg at Prenton Park.

i8cornwall

I'd read what Tranmere's fans are saying, I'd imagine the Vaughan's injury didn't help but it's pretty much played out like it did at Bolton.

He was brought into Bolton to steady the ship and try to start bring a sqaud together for this season and did the complete opposite, I actually quite liked him most of the time at Wanderers and still find his interviews funny at times but his managerial skills leave a lot to be desired is all I'm saying.

Rosencrantz

I'd read what Tranmere's fans are saying, I'd imagine the Vaughan's injury didn't help but it's pretty much played out like it did at Bolton.

He was brought into Bolton to steady the ship and try to start bring a sqaud together for this season and did the complete opposite, I actually quite liked him most of the time at Wanderers and still find his interviews funny at times but his managerial skills leave a lot to be desired is all I'm saying.
Maybe suited to an underdog side then like Rochdale were. Some players or managers suit certain clubs.

IndoMike

Rochdale aside his time at Bolton and Tranmere pretty much mirror each other.

Under achieves, talks a lot, blames the players eventually loses the dressing room and gets sacked.
Nice work if you can get it.

Ash

As much as I dislike the guy I can see Barton bossing league two,he didn't do to bad at Fleetwood all things considered,and probably has better contacts than we do :/
No chance, he's an old school chancer with a terrible attitude. Gone by Christmas, if he even stays for next season at all.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'd rather we didn't have to play Tranmere next season. One of those clubs I just seem to dislike without having any good reason.

IndoMike

I'd rather we didn't have to play Tranmere next season. One of those clubs I just seem to dislike without having any good reason.
For me it's Newport

Status
Not open for further replies.