• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 2 News

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Watching the Newport/Vegans play off game, Awful weather, Thinking how many times have you stood in Rodney Parade getting soaked?

jimmy

What was this about? I can't see it bringing in revenue to the club. I know his brother was involved with the club, but still.. Anyone know what was behind this?

Was there a documentary or something?

DB9

What was this about? I can't see it bringing in revenue to the club. I know his brother was involved with the club, but still.. Anyone know what was behind this?

Was there a documentary or something?
A 34 Yr old who played about two games for Crawley and then released him, There is a reason for it. It was a PR exercise by "His People"

jimmy

A 34 Yr old who played about two games for Crawley and then released him, There is a reason for it. It was a PR exercise by "His People"
So, in other words, the brand that is 'Mark Wright' paid Crawley to take him on? Or perhaps he was in the squad for free.

Anyway, what a joke.

DB9

So, in other words, the brand that is 'Mark Wright' paid Crawley to take him on? Or perhaps he was in the squad for free.

Anyway, what a joke.
Gord knows, The whole thing was just wrong.

manc grecian

Morecambe are a bunch of yard dogs. Fair play to them

jase 07

Morecambe are a bunch of yard dogs. Fair play to them
True, but very effective

Colesman Ballz

Who wouldn't want to see Kevin Ellison getting in Delboy Adams face after scoring the winner at Wemberlee ! :love:

Oldsmobile-88

I was listening to the build up for the game on BBC Radio Lancashire(Driving on that car park that is known as the M6)
John Coleman was one of the radio co-commentators,he mentioned that for the first time since Morecambe left Christie Park(2010) they have had a decent home record this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.