• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Mansfield Town v Exeter City MDT

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Collins is definitely in our best 11.
Do Law and Jay get into your best 11 ?

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
This is absolute rubbish.

jimbo-gould

Not at the same time. There aren’t many teams around that play two attacking midfielders, unless they dominate possession; which we are nowhere near capable of. Nor do we play the kind of striker to play through balls to.

Not at the same time. There aren’t many teams around that play two attacking midfielders, unless they dominate possession; which we are nowhere near capable of. Nor do we play the kind of striker to play through balls to.
A good manager would find a way to fit both of those in...if it means ditching Bowman so be it

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Well done city. Didn't realise quite how good our record at Mansfield is. 9 wins 7 draws and 1 defeat stretching back to the mid eighties. Unbeaten there is 11 games over past 22 years.

geoffwp

Surely, rather than just glibly parroting a dead Python sketch ad nauseum.
That dead parrot sketch was good too but definitely not nauseous. 😊

PeteUSA

Law does. I cant understand why he's tumbled all the way down the ratings to the extent he's on the bench for many games, or not brought on at all? For me, he's the most skilled and talented player we have.

iscalad

Law does. I cant understand why he's tumbled all the way down the ratings to the extent he's on the bench for many games, or not brought on at all? For me, he's the most skilled and talented player we have.
Carrying a slight injury

Grecian Max

We are currently having more possession in every game we play and its noticeable too.

51% v Salford
62% v Vale
54% today

Randall is an attacking midfielder who is playing a position that Law can also play. Personally I'd start Law ahead of him for now and keep Jay on too.

Rosencrantz

We are currently having more possession in every game we play and its noticeable too.

51% v Salford
62% v Vale
54% today

Randall is an attacking midfielder who is playing a position that Law can also play. Personally I'd start Law ahead of him for now and keep Jay on too.
You do then sacrifice pace down the left hand side though. It does show the options we have.