• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Mansfield Town v Exeter City MDT

scottus86

Randall and Key have the potential to fire is up the leagues. We need a decent striker for them to feed though. Are we really missing a trick by not playing Ajose, or is he really just rubbish? His goals to minutes ratio for us can't be too bad.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Randall and Key have the potential to fire is up the leagues. We need a decent striker for them to feed though. Are we really missing a trick by not playing Ajose, or is he really just rubbish? His goals to minutes ratio for us can't be too bad.

Ajose is a mystery..

Ajose is a mystery..
How’s he a mystery? His attitude stinks and it’s well known-this has happened at every club he’s ever been at. Why do you think he’s never been anywhere very long? He had one good season for Swindon. We should never have signed him Huge Mistake. He’s probably the highest paid player And laughing all the way to the bank, whilst he’s sat at home with his Mrs On a Saturday afternoon and the lads are out Battling for three points. Luckily his contract is up at the end of the season...don’t expect to see him kick another ball for City.

Pobbop

People are genuinely suggesting we drop Randall, oh my I thought this place couldn't get any worse, young, quick, direct, creates chances, yeah lets get rid, give me strength...

IndoMike

How’s he a mystery? His attitude stinks and it’s well known-this has happened at every club he’s ever been at. Why do you think he’s never been anywhere very long? He had one good season for Swindon. We should never have signed him Huge Mistake. He’s probably the highest paid player And laughing all the way to the bank, whilst he’s sat at home with his Mrs On a Saturday afternoon and the lads are out Battling for three points. Luckily his contract is up at the end of the season...don’t expect to see him kick another ball for City.
There could be various reasons why he isn't playing. I don"t know which one or ones is/are the true one(s). I do know that he has been plagued by injury over the last two years. I know nothing more. Therefore I cannot state categorically that it is an attitude problem : maybe it is, maybe it isn't.

IndoMike

People are genuinely suggesting we drop Randall, oh my I thought this place couldn't get any worse, young, quick, direct, creates chances, yeah lets get rid, give me strength...
Agree entirely. To interrupt his development now when he's getting used to the standard required would be a shame. The only problem now is that Sparkes can't get in the team

There could be various reasons why he isn't playing. I don"t know which one or ones is/are the true one(s). I do know that he has been plagued by injury over the last two years. I know nothing more. Therefore I cannot state categorically that it is an attitude problem : maybe it is, maybe it isn't.
Because he was signed on such a high wage without appearance fee bonuses, so he couldn’t give too tosses if he plays or not. In fact it’s better he doesn’t so he can’t get injured as he knows he won’t get a new contract. So the pattern will go on.City are stuck paying his wages. Which could of been used elsewhere to strengthen the squad.

Because he was signed on such a high wage without appearance fee bonuses, so he couldn’t give too tosses if he plays or not. In fact it’s better he doesn’t so he can’t get injured as he knows he won’t get a new contract. So the pattern will go on.City are stuck paying his wages. Which could of been used elsewhere to strengthen the squad.
I am speculating....but it’s pretty obvious IMO

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
There's a difference between dropping Randall and getting rid of him. He's currently keeping two of our best players, Law and Sparkes, out of the team. I wouldn't have a problem if he misses out to either of those 2 next week but he's also shown more than enough to suggest he's more than good enough to be playing in League 2 and will get lots of game time this season. In fact, he's in a very similar position to Will Dean who I thought looked very promising in the first couple of games; however, it's hard to argue that the extra experience of Parkes wasn't helpful to the team yesterday.

IndoMike

I am speculating....but it’s pretty obvious IMO
So that's why I said it's a mystery. Speculation is based on inference, not fact