• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ECFC Face Masks

CraigECFC

Deadline has been extended to 7pm tonight due to the like announcement of the compulsory implementation of masks in shops.

ElTorro

Hi Craig,
Are you sill taking orders or am I too late?

CraigECFC

Hi Craig,
Are you sill taking orders or am I too late?
Sorry I’ve just seen this. Shut the order about 15 minutes ago. Did you manage to get one in? I’ve ordered extra this time anyway. Give me a message if you didn’t 👍

Athelstan

Just wanted to say thank you Craig for the masks I ordered in your last batch. I have been wearing one on the buses and Tubes to and from work in the last week or so and look quite the man about town, if I say so myself.

I can sense my fellow commuters enviously trying to work out whether I support Spartak this, Dinamo that or Lokomotiv the other when of course it's the mighty Exeter City.

Legohead

Banned
The only downside to the mask is that 99.9% of other football fans won't know its part of the ECFC crest so we can't proudly show off our allegiance like we could if the club badge was put on it.

Only a minor gripe. It's an excellent item and I too have had comments about it looking like some Eastern European ultra from somewhere like Legia Warsaw.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
The only downside to the mask is that 99.9% of other football fans won't know its part of the ECFC crest so we can't proudly show off our allegiance like we could if the club badge was put on it.

Only a minor gripe. It's an excellent item and I too have had comments about it looking like some Eastern European ultra from somewhere like Legia Warsaw.
Great. On a scale of 1-10 my street cred will nudge towards 1.

Dannyred

I got this face mask at the weekend.

Attachments

CraigECFC

I will speak to the club and see if they’ll allow for one with the full badge. I’m sure they will 👍

CraigECFC

I will speak to the club and see if they’ll allow for one with the full badge. I’m sure they will. Was originally a copyright issue and didn’t want to run into problems with the club as that part is also part of the City’s crest. As I am donating and have a good relationship I’ll see what I can do for the next batch 👍

Legohead

Banned
I will speak to the club and see if they’ll allow for one with the full badge. I’m sure they will. Was originally a copyright issue and didn’t want to run into problems with the club as that part is also part of the City’s crest. As I am donating and have a good relationship I’ll see what I can do for the next batch 👍

Ah fair enough Craig. I hadn't thought about copyright. Good point. Even if the mask had Exeter City then would that be copyright or even ECFC? It's a minefield I don't doubt. Excellent masks though. I didn't want to come across as critical.