• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ECFC Face Masks

CraigECFC

Great to still see a few of these knocking about being worn by fans at games. Glad to see they've lasted the test of time. Was a really enjoyable project for me over the pandemic and kept me going with a purpose! Was able to meet many City fans when out delivering also which was amazing. UTC.

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Great to still see a few of these knocking about being worn by fans at games. Glad to see they've lasted the test of time. Was a really enjoyable project for me over the pandemic and kept me going with a purpose! Was able to meet many City fans when out delivering also which was amazing. UTC.
You my friend did a great job with those masks (y)

CraigECFC

Much appreciated DB. Managed to get almost 700 out to City fans around the world with more donated to the Community Trust Coaches and club staff. Also being able to help the Trust with 50% of profits going to them during tough times was great. Was a tough task as I'd never designed, sourced or ran a business before but was a proud accomplishment of mine! Still makes me proud to see city fans even wearing them to games today.

Last edited:

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Much appreciated DB. Managed to get almost 700 out to City fans around the world with more donated to the Community Trust Coaches and club staff. Also being able to help the Trust with 50% of profits going to them during tough times was great. Was a tough task as I'd never designed, sourced or ran a business before but was a proud accomplishment of mine! Still makes me proud to see city fans even wearing them to games today.
And so it should.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Seconded my wife and I are vulnerable and wear ours regularly…..thanks again Craig 👍